Nestlé® Toll House® Semi Sweet Chocolate Morsels
4.88 / 5 based on 11,644 Reviews
Our famous Semi-Sweet Morsels have been helping to bake up the best for generations. Delicious in desserts or right out of the bag, these morsels bring versatility and convenience to any baker’s kitchen. Also available in the following.
- 100% Real Semi-Sweet Chocolate
- No Artificial Colors or Flavors
- No Preservatives
- Gluten Free
Sugar, Chocolate, Milkfat, Cocoa Butter, Soy Lecithin, Natural Flavors. Contains: Milk, Soy Ingredients Current As Of 11/2017. Check The Package In The Store Prior To Purchase.see more...
Top Questions See all 14,361 Q&A
- "Not only do I use these in my family recipe chocolate chip cookies, but I also melt them to do my chocolate covered popcorn and pretzels during the Holiday time." in 1106 reviews
- "These are the only chocolate chips that I will buy because they're absolutely perfect for baking and the recipe on the back is my go-to for chocolate chip cookies!" in 645 reviews
- "I love chocolate and white toll house morsels I like just eating the plain and I like the chocolate chips in my ice cream " in 126 reviews
- "Expecially follow the chocolate chip cookie recipe on the back of the bag/ package to make the best ever chocolate chip cookies that everyone will love!" in 126 reviews
- "Great chocolate chip cookie recipe on the back, and they're good for a quick snack if you don't want to make the cookies, too!" in 116 reviews
By far the best chocolate chips to use when making homemade chocolate chip cookies!! So yummy and keep shape while melting in your mouth.
Chocolate chip cookie recipe go to. Havr used these since I was a child and now my kids use them in their cookies. Definitely recommend.
Always use toll house to make puppy chow! These just seem to work better with the recipe and I think they taste better than other brands.
Best chocolate ever seriously what my mom an i have used to bake with ever since i was little cookies ,chocolate cover Strawberry's ect.
These are perfect to add to any waffle, pancake, batch of cookies, and even brownies for extra chocolate flavor. My favorite baking brand
Nestle is the greatest! They are good on their own or as a topper/mix in for baking. Topped my avalanche cookies with them this morning.
My favorite chocolate brand! I use these for any chocolate covered activity such as strawberries, marshmallows, grapes, fruit, & apples 🤗
I use these to bake cook or just eat plain. They're great in cookies cakes pancakes just about anything chocolates needed for. Love them.
Great for baking or decorating with! When baking I prefer to use semi sweet, but milk chocolate is the best in any other kind of recipe.
I make pancakes a bunch because we have a huge bag of pancake mix and I almost always make chocolate ones for me and these are delicious
Q & A
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Are these good for cookies?
Whats a good way to eat these
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Are these good to bake with?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos