BY TOLL HOUSE #43 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

• Have you ever made homemade hot chocolate with these? Jus...25 Answers
  • Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?205 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Natalie D.
This is my go to brand when I need chocolate chips. Perfect for making chocolate chip pancakes, cookies, or muffins and you can get it any local food store or Walmart. I would recommend this product to any baker out there!
Mallorie P.
Springdale, AR
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These are my go to chocolate chips. Plus the recipe on the back is no fail! They are so easy to find, consistently yummy and reasonably priced. Why buy any other brand?
Hannah G.
Brooklyn, NY
These are my go-to chocolate chips for baking AND for snacking. They're the perfect combo of sweet and bitter (hence the bittersweet title, I suppose). They melt really well, which is a definite plus.
Ashley A.
I love these chocolates so much. I know they're suppose to be used for cooking but I just can't help myself to eat them. I haven't bought them in a while and I really want but I haven't been able to find them anywhere..
Emily P.
These chocolate chips are perfect for baking. I love making cookies for my family every sunday and I have yet to use another brand because these ones are so darn good. I love these chocolate chips and would recommend them.
Abbie M.
Saint Paul, MN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
My family use nestle r toll house semi sweet chocolate morsels All the Time when making cookies it do not copper go tern alte we eat it when making cookies five star wood love to give more yes repute's
Elizabeth I.
la porte , TX
Family loves this my kids always want them in their pancakes and cookies!! Chocolate Chip Pancakes for breakfast can't say no to that

Walmart always has them instock little over prices out they are worth it.
Tayler C.
North Richland Hills, TX
I love chocolate chips!!! Whenever my family is baking cookies or just wants something to put on ice cream we get these! They are really good and have a great taste.
Influenster M.
These little morsels are delicious! Great in value and taste. Perfect to make cookies or put in a smoothie. I eat these twice a year for holidays. Nothing compared to taste and are worth every penny.
Lisa 3.
MIAMI
Es de las mejores marcar de chispas de chocolate , me encanta como su sabor semi- amargó inunda tu paladar y le de ese contraste a tus postres , galletas , bizcocho , brownies etc. Me encantan!
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
Diana V.
Wasco, CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?

back