BY TOLL HOUSE #52 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

• Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?202 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Maria D.
Kansas City, MO
These are always my go to when I want melted chocolate. I always get these when I make chocolate covered strawberries. The size of them are perfect to melt quickly and I will definitely keep buying these.
ashley m.
Concord, NC
These are my go to for baking! My whole life my mother made amazing chocolate chip cookies and I could never seem to copy the flavor until I found these! Plus they are still sweet enough to sneak a few time to time :)
Alexis S.
Texas
These bring back such good delicious memories of me being in my granny's kitchen. I would open the feezer and look for that yellow package with the yumyness inside, and take out some frozen chocolate chips to snack on.
Heather K.
Kalamazoo, MI
I have to be careful buying these. I will eat a whole bag and one night and not even be able to bake with them. But they are great to bake with. But by two bags because you're going to eat one while you're using the other!
Kerri A.
Whitman, MA
These chips were created in my home town of Whitman Massachusetts. I only buy this product when making Toll House cookies from scratch they are the best and taste the best in cookies!
Montana S.
visalia, CA
Love these chips for anything really. I use these to bake cookies, make ice cream, muffins, I even stick them in the freezer just I munch on them at night! Haha. These are so so good. Very affordable and you can find them anywhere!!
Jennifer J.
Covington, WA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
This brand so far makes my chocolate chip cookies the best. My family even eats the dough. I tend to mix the semi sweet with the milk chocolate and it's a winner.
Connie F.
Talladega, AL
I just wanted to start out this review by trying to win you over into being a chocolate lover. My lover for anything chocolate has grown so much over the years and I have grown right along with it. When you love to bake and cook and eat and just enjoy life it seems that taking apart in having your daily chocolate or sweet for the day and it most times is chocolate. I love cooking with nestles morsels because you can use them in so many things. Wheather it be Toll house cookies I think must be everybodies favorite and then just whatever you might be cooking just throw in a handfull of these yuumy little morsels. Put them into your brownie batter, cookie batter, cake batter or maybe ontop of our ice cream home-made sundae. However you choose to use them they are a great additive to your treat.
Nestle' products go back a way but have done nothing but make improvements in the many ways we use them in our sweet treats.
You know they do tell us that chocolate is good for us in moderation and this is the semi-sweet chocolate and if it is good for us then I say just keep on doing what were doing making those sweet treats.
Bev M.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I've used Toll House semi sweet chocolate morsels for as long as I can remember! They are the 1st ones I go for when I want to bake anything! These are good stuff
Tess M.
Warner Robins, GA
I love nestles semi sweet chips, i use them for baking all the time. Me and my family prefer this brand over others because it melts and tastes a lot better. We get ours from Walmart. me eat it pretty regularly. I think everyone should use nestles.
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Wasco , CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?