BY TOLL HOUSE

• Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Laura Q.
West Chicago , IL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
This semi sweet nestle chocolate chip morsels are great for chocolate covered strawberries. Super great quality chocolate. Better than store brand chocolate. Can be purchased at ant local drugstore, definitely worth it.
Katie O.
Morris, AL
Love these chocolate chips! I put them on my waffles in the morning and also use them in my mom's homemade chocolate chip cookie recipe! You can't go wrong with these!
Laura B.
Vienna, OH
I've been a Toll House user and lover my entire life! No other brand can even come close to the fantastic flavor Nestle provides. With so many uses, you can never stop reinventing new ideas. We use them every morning in our pancakes. Love, love, love!
Taylor J.
Bean Station, TN
A MUST HAVE for every pantry!! You can do so much with these! You can make cookies, and a little touch to your brownies, make a pudding pie! I always have them in my cabinet!
Vanessa C.
What's better than toll house sweets...🤔. Love these chocolate morsels they can be use in so many different treats💕. Also like that they are not overly sweet; simply awesome!!!
Krista S.
New Philadelphia, OH
Cookies ,candy whatever you use it for these are the way to go I make them in my cookies .. I melt them to make chocolate covered pretzels an Christmas candy. Also eat them alone
Raelene D.
Waco, TX
Best chocolate to use for any kind of desert! It has such a rich flavor and melts just right in cookies and brownies. By far my all time fav out of any other alternative simply bc the flavor it adds to desserts!
Linda  O.
Spring hill, FL
Every time I me and my mom make home made cookies we put these in them so they are too sweet or too bitter I eat them when I want chocolate and I get them at my publix and put them in my freezer till I use them
erica q.
Aledo , TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Literally the only chips to buy when making chocolate chip cookies.  In fact I feel like they are the home of the original chocolate chip cookie.  Such a staple in our house!
Alexis R.
Hanford, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These are some of the best chocolate chips! Right next to the dark chocolate ones of course! These go perfectly with cookies or you can even just snack on them straight from the bag!
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Wasco , CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?