BY TOLL HOUSE #14 in Chocolate

• Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Melgie C.
Hilliard, OH
I love making cookies and one of my favorite chocolate chip is Nestle Morsel Semi sweet chocolate- My cookies will not be complete without this babies.
ashley m.
Riverhead, NY
The store brand semi-sweet chocolate chips may be a bit cheaper than Nestle's, but when it comes to taste, Nestle has them beat hands down. As a mater of fact, the store brands are rather tasteless. Ever since I started baking (nearly five decades ago) I've preferred Nestle's for my chocolate chip cookies or any other recipe that requires chocolate chips. I can always count on a deep, rich flavor, one that is really chocolaty. No other brand is comparable. And that's why I'm willing to pay a few cents more if necessary.
Denise R.
Matthews, NC
Toll House Morsels are the only chocolate morsels that I use for all of my baking. They are always consistant with the flavor, and they are a good value for the price. Excellent product
Jenn D.
I'm a big baker and Nestle is by far my first choice for chocolate chips! They seem to give the best flavor and be the easiest to work with.
Clarissa P.
Las Vegas , NV
I love making homemade chocolate chip cookies for my son and my best friend. I love baking and cooking! So whenever I get a chance I'll make a few batches for them.
Melissa M.
Cincinnati, OH
Nestle's morsels, especially the semi-sweet, make awesome chocolate chip cookies and are great for baking. They are also good if you want just a few chips to satisfy a chocolate craving.
Cassandra R.
Ijamsville, MD
I love chocolate chips, and of course nestle is a must, since it's affordable and tasty. My favorite ingredient to have in the house. With these I can make just about anything! Love it!
Jennifer B.
I always use Toll House. The only chocolate chips I use. Use them for cookies all the time and always use the recipe on the back. Best chocolate chip cookies ever!!
Carissa C.
Marietta, GA
These chips and recipe make the perfect, classic chocolate chip cookie! The semisweet is my favorite. The milk chocolate can be too sweet sometimes.
Rachel M.
Manchester, NH
These are my favorite snack I just eat them straight out of the bag! they are bittersweet so I feel like I could eat them all day
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Coalinga, CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?