BY TOLL HOUSE #14 in Chocolate

• Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Erica B.
Richland, WA
I keep Nestle chocolate chips around the house for everything from pancakes and cookies to that random chocolate craving. Great in chocolate chip cookies and don't make a huge melty mess.
Trinity S.
Buhl, AL
These are the only chocolate morsels I will bake with. They taste great and cook easily. I can also sneak a few while I am cooking for a chocolate fix!
Caitlin W.
Milton, GA
These are so delicious and you can do just about everything with them! I put them in my ice cream and even in my hot chocolate for an extra kick of yum!
Sarah C.
Freeland, WA
These are always a cookie must have. I usually eat a quarter of the bag just trying to make cookies. This is good quality though and tastes delicious.
jane g.
East Peoria, IL
Nestle toll house baking chips are the best. I have tried other brands but always go back to these. The make the best chocolate chip cookies!
Mindi K.
A little drop of chocolate or two taken from the recipe you're using won't hurt the recipe! It melts in your mouth. I can't stop at just one.
Rebecca H.
Stella, MO
Love putting these in a "dip"
Cream Cheese, Powdered Sugar, Vanilla... and Chocolate Chips!
Use Graham Crackers as a dipper, and it's YUMMY!
Rachela P.
Sierra Vista, AZ
These are my go to chocolate chips when baking. They have the perfect chocolate flavor without being too sweet... Not to mention they're good to snack one when you're craving chocolate. ;)
Lynn P.
Malibu, CA
I only bake with Nestle chocolate chips and the semi-sweet are perfect for chocolate chip cookies. Even their recipe on the back of the package makes solid standard chocolate chip cookies.
Abbey P.
Griffin, GA
There really are no cons to semi-sweet chocolate chips. They are great to eat by themselves and nestle provides a great cookie recipe right on the back. I use them in recipes all the time!
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Coalinga, CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?