Nestlé® Toll House® Semi Sweet Chocolate Morsels
4.88 / 5 based on 11,644 Reviews
Our famous Semi-Sweet Morsels have been helping to bake up the best for generations. Delicious in desserts or right out of the bag, these morsels bring versatility and convenience to any baker’s kitchen. Also available in the following.
- 100% Real Semi-Sweet Chocolate
- No Artificial Colors or Flavors
- No Preservatives
- Gluten Free
Sugar, Chocolate, Milkfat, Cocoa Butter, Soy Lecithin, Natural Flavors. Contains: Milk, Soy Ingredients Current As Of 11/2017. Check The Package In The Store Prior To Purchase.see more...
Top Questions See all 14,361 Q&A
- "Not only do I use these in my family recipe chocolate chip cookies, but I also melt them to do my chocolate covered popcorn and pretzels during the Holiday time." in 1106 reviews
- "These are the only chocolate chips that I will buy because they're absolutely perfect for baking and the recipe on the back is my go-to for chocolate chip cookies!" in 645 reviews
- "I love chocolate and white toll house morsels I like just eating the plain and I like the chocolate chips in my ice cream " in 126 reviews
- "Expecially follow the chocolate chip cookie recipe on the back of the bag/ package to make the best ever chocolate chip cookies that everyone will love!" in 126 reviews
- "Great chocolate chip cookie recipe on the back, and they're good for a quick snack if you don't want to make the cookies, too!" in 116 reviews
I bake a lot of chocolate chip cookies and I never use generic chocolate chips always nestle. I also eat these for a chocolate pick me up :)
Ive used these in watermelon cupcakes and melted them before. I melted them to make chocolate cover strawberries and they were really yummy!
I am usually all for buying generic and store brand to save a little, but this is one area where I do not skimp! Your cookies will thank you.
I do a lot of cooking and baking in my house and in my dorm. If I need to use chocolate chips I'll usually look to see if these are on sale.
These are great for baking! I always use the semi-sweet for cookies, brownies, in pancakes, and anything else that requires chocolate chips.
These are the best chocolate chips to bake with. I love baking chocolate chip cookies with them. I also eat them right from the package :)
These are great for making chocolate chip brownies or extra chocolatey brownies! They're also good for a little snack or to add to trail mix
I bought these to make cookie and found myself eating them by themselves. Needless to say I had to go out and buy another bag....So GOOD!!!
Since I was a little girl my mother has only used these type of chocolate chips in our homemade cookies. We would never use any other brand.
Who doesn't love a warm chocolate chip cookie from the oven? But they must have Toll House chocolate chips! The rest just don't measure up.
Q & A
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Are these good for cookies?
Whats a good way to eat these
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Are these good to bake with?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos