BY TOLL HOUSE #52 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

• Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?202 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Carlee M.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I love melting these down and drizzle in anything from cookies, popcorn, Graham crackers, marshmallows, just about anything. And don't forget to baked with them!!! Perfect!
Mary P.
I love baking and when I know it's going to need some chocolate. These are my go tos no doubt they are perfect for baking. I use them all the time. I would definitely recommend this to anyone.
Sarah V.
Quaker Hill
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I always use these or ghirradelli for baking chocolate chips. These melt perfectly and offer a delicious flavor to cookies, cupcakes, pies, waffles, and more! They are cheap and delicious! I love the recipes on the back.
Ally H.
Bauxite , AR
Nestle is a must when making chocolate chip cookies, as they make it so incredibly easy by including the recipe on the back of heir packaging, along with packing each package with incredible delicious chocolate morsels. Yum!
Nicole
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I like these for when I'm baking, they melt and mix easily. Adds just right touch of sweetness, and bitterness. If added last, a nice surprise in brownies as you're taking a bite. Not expensive, and well worth the purchase.
Nicole S.
Columbus , OH
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
They are perfect for baking and for fondue! I've used them when making cookies and cakes. And then I've put them in my fondue pot with caramel chips or peanut butter chips. Great chocolate flavor. Have bought many times.
Heather K.
Kalamazoo, MI
I have to be careful buying these. I will eat a whole bag and one night and not even be able to bake with them. But they are great to bake with. But by two bags because you're going to eat one while you're using the other!
Bettie W.
These chocolate chips taste great you can add him to a lot of different things we like to add them to our ice cream and our oatmeal. And also we like to bake with them the chocolate is mouth-watering you can't just eat one who always go back for more.
Maria D.
Kansas City, MO
These are always my go to when I want melted chocolate. I always get these when I make chocolate covered strawberries. The size of them are perfect to melt quickly and I will definitely keep buying these.
Holly R.
Morgantown, WV
I always keep a bag of these in my feeezer to munch on. I put them in yogurt, roll my peanut butter covered bananas in them and add them to my favorite ice cream! These are really easy to track on MyFitnessPal and easy to measure exactly what you're eating!
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Wasco , CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?