BY TOLL HOUSE #6 in Chocolate

• Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Emily L.
Pasadena, TX
These are the best chocolate chips for cookies they make cookies taste 10 times better it's better than the knockoffs and way better than chopping up a chocolate bar. I would totally recommend this to my friends.
Lauren G.
Armada, MI
Besides placing these delectable morsels into any recipe I can think of, I secretly snack on them as a bedtime snack. They're so creamy and the perfect addition to any cupcake, cookies or decorative piece of cake
Kailee R.
Mesa, AZ
My weakness! Skip the cookies and take me straight to these bad boys. But in all seriousness, tollhouse chips are always the perfect texture, expecially with gluten free baking where products tend to be very dry.
Jessica P.
henrico, VA
these make the best chocolate chip cookies and chocolate fondue I've ever had. The house is one of the oldest companies and they definitely know what they're doing! The chocolate is super tasty and not too sweet!
Stacy P.
Bandera, TX
You can never go wrong with toll house chocolate chips. They melt easily and are great for baking. You can buy them at any grocery store. I would say they compare to other brands of chocolate chips pretty equally
Nathalia F.
Marietta, GA
This is so delicious, it is to be used on recipes but we eat it plain at home. Seriously, we can eat a whole bag at one time. I love that is semi sweet. It is the best brand for me for chocolate, I recommend it.
Stephanie K.
Stockton, CA
These are one of the main Morsels I go for when baking. Every time I need to bake something that co gains chocolate chips I look for these first. I usually find them at target or Walmart I buy them all the time.
Kaylee T.
Sweet Tooth Expert
These are good for multiple things, chocolate chip cookies and they're even really easy to melt so you can use them to make childcare covered item or drizzle across popcorn. My favorite brand of chocolate chips!
Kaylee G.
College Sta, TX
My go to purchase for baking. Such a great brand and they work wonderfully with all of my recipes. Extremely affordable and there are often coupons or specials. I purchase them at my local grocery store in bulk!
Elena R.
Sweet Tooth Expert
I only use nestle to help bake goods! These are the best and probably only brand I have grown up with. These are affordable and can be melted and made into various things: baking brownies cake filling, crusts...
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Coalinga, CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?