BY TOLL HOUSE #14 in Chocolate

• Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Sarah F.
Whittier , CA
Great for cookies! Always my go to brand for baking! I especially love the triple chocolate bag with white dark and milk chocolate!
Amanda C.
Maryville, TN
I Love Using Nestle Chips For Baking, Melting, Creations Or Just For A Quick Chocolate Fix! Semi Sweet Is The Way To Go Too. Not Too Sweet Or Too Dark.
Catherine C.
Hacienda Hts, CA
These morsels are delicious, and they are excellent for baking cookies and other desserts that call for chocolate! Easy to stock up on too! :)
Laura G.
Albuquerque, NM
The last few bags I've gotten of the nestle chips have had a very waxy texture, which is why I gave them a B. They're great for a lot of baking though.
Neely S.
Nestle makes the only chocolate chips I will use. There are always a couple packs in my pantry. The cookie recipe on the back makes cookies that I am asked to make all the time. Love them.
Kaili C.
These are just the right amount of sweetness and they are perfect for baking with weather it's pancakes or chocolate chip cookies!
LUNA C.
Alsip, IL
Siempre compro este chocolate y lo he usado en muchos postres fresas con chocolate y bananas tambien cubiertas por chocolate tambien los uso cuando en el desayuno en la mezcla de pan cakes!
Tori G.
Discovery bay, CA
So whenever I use these to make muffins, cookies or anything else I always wind up eating a ton of them. They are so versatile and are made of really yummy chocolate.
Jade C.
I always have this one hand. I use them to make cookies, pancakes, chocolate crescents, chocolate cheesecake, or to simply add to the yogurt.
Heather H.
CULLMAN, AL
These toll house morsels make some of the absolute best chocolate chip cookies. Makes me want to bake some just thinking about it.
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Coalinga, CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?