BY TOLL HOUSE #14 in Chocolate

• Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Yvonny J.
Meridian, ID
I use Nestle Semi sweet morsels in all of my chocolate chip cookies, they make them that much better! Why not use the original chocolate morsel?
Melissa  B.
Blue Springs, MO
The best to make cookies or snacks with. They have the best taste. I use these to make my chocolate chip cookies with and the cookie recipe on the package is the best.
Maile C.
Goode, VA
It can come in different sizes and flavors but Toll house is the best when it comes to chocolate chips. I only use this product when baking!
Aleesa B.
Pella, IA
Great cooking ingredient. It also had good recipes on the back. It may be a little more expensive than the cheap chips, but it always works!
Ashley R.
You could do anything with these! The possibilities keep coming. I make chocolate-covered strawberries with these, and it makes them perfect! I catch myself snacking out of the bag, as well.
Angel F.
Parma, OH
I can't ever stop eating these out of the bag. I use them in all my baking as well as put them on top of ice cream and in pudding. Absolutely delicious!
Bethany B.
Hoover, AL
These make the best chocolate chip cookies, they have so much flavour. The go great in lots of things and I love to bake with them.
Anna S.
Brooklyn, NY
These are delicious! They are perfect to use in chocolate chip cookies or to make chocolate chip pancakes! They are very sweet though but they are good.
Carisa L.
Cleburne, TX
I love these! They enhance your desserts and make chocolate things double chocolate :) these make for a molten middle of cakes and brownies. The desserts. Oild melt in your mouth with them.
Roxanne J.
Omaha, NE
I so much love these chocolate morsels! It brings back childhood memories of being in the kitchen with my mom making chocolate chip cookies :)
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Coalinga, CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?