BY TOLL HOUSE #14 in Chocolate

• Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Gillian B.
Van Nuys, CA
I use these morsels whenever I am baking and it always does its job. I like the taste it gives to my cookies and I always have to be careful with snacking on them as I bake.
mayra l.
Gainesville, GA
These are very yummy!!!! You can add them to anything like ice cream great toppings so you guys have to try them withssomething seriously let me know how you guys have used them or Luke them on
Stacey D.
Covington, KY
We use these to dip our Buckeyes in to put chocolate on them. They are so sweet and so good. Before my mom melts it I will take a handful just to eat by themselves. Love it.
Kelley S.
Monroe, NC
I stock up on these semi-sweet morsals around christmas time. I make so many desserts with them. Once the holiday is over I always extras amd they come in handy to make chocolate chip cookies.
Monica G.
Reedley , CA
I love to eat these by themselves or use them to bake some cookies. I love how these chocolate chips taste especially the white ones my favorite by far.
Denise J.
Portland, OR
One of the greatest chocolate chips out there. They are so versatile and melt easily. Whether they are for your chocolate chip pancakes or chocolate chip cookies. You cant go wrong with Nestle.
Catherine P.
Perfect chocolate to use in a chocolate pie. Since its semi sweet it goes perfectly with the recipe, these are probably also good in pancakes and brownies, even muffins 👌🏻👌🏻
Victoria S.
Berlin, NJ
Best chocolate chips there is! They are perfect for cookies, pancakes, ice cream, and granola bars. They are the perfect price and great quality.
Emily G.
These are my go to for baking chocolate chip cookies. They taste amazing and have a nice consistency. Wouldn't choose any other chocolate chips!
Erin W.
These are my go to for baking. I never use anything else. I actually tried a generic brand once because they were out of Nestle....never again. It just wasn't the same!!!
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Coalinga, CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?