BY TOLL HOUSE #6 in Chocolate

• Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Brittni B.
La Salle, MI
This is my favorite brand of semi-sweet morsels. I use them for chocolate chip cookies, pancakes, fudge, and I eat them with an apple and peanut butter!
Ashley O.
Conway, AR
These are fantastic to cook with whether its for muffins, pancakes, ice cream topping, etc. they are so easy to use. I always have a package in my fridge.
Brittaney T.
I use these to make the perfect chocolate fudge and I always have to hide them so my little sisters wont eat them all up beforehand.
Jordan U.
Milton, FL
I must always have some in the house being a bakes. These are my go to chocolates for almost anything I'm doing. They melt wonderfully for sipping but don't melt when i put them in a batter.
Amanda L.
Mc Gaheysville, VA
My go-to brand when i need to bake with chocolate chips. I also like the toll house cookie dough in the refirgerated aisle when i don't have much time to spend on baking.
Erin W.
These are my go to for baking. I never use anything else. I actually tried a generic brand once because they were out of Nestle....never again. It just wasn't the same!!!
Melissa J.
Hillsborough, NC
I use these for my cookies all the time they are the perfect chip for chocolate chip cookies. they are perfect to cure a quick sweet tooth too
mayra l.
Gainesville, GA
These are very yummy!!!! You can add them to anything like ice cream great toppings so you guys have to try them withssomething seriously let me know how you guys have used them or Luke them on
Ellie V.
Minneapolis, MN
One of my favorite things! My friends and I put them in chocolate cupcakes. Then the cupcake doesn't even need frosting! Also good when frozen!
Denise J.
Portland, OR
One of the greatest chocolate chips out there. They are so versatile and melt easily. Whether they are for your chocolate chip pancakes or chocolate chip cookies. You cant go wrong with Nestle.
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Coalinga, CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?