BY TOLL HOUSE #14 in Chocolate

• Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Waverly K.
Chattanooga, TN
These are the perfect chocolate chips. While I love the chocolate itself (melt it and add some peanut butter), my favorite thing about this brand is the cookie recipe on the back of the packaging.
Sarah S.
Copperas Cove, TX
Toll House Morsels are literally my go to - any time, all the time! I use them for cookies and cupcakes, and sometime just snack on the morsels themselves.
Krystyne C.
I always come back to this brand. My kids love chocolate chip cookies. This easy the perfect color blend for the Christmas season. The chocolate taste good
Gwen B.
Raleigh, NC
The best to be used for Chocolate chip cookies! What I grew up with and I couldn't imagine anything different being used for that classic cookie
Kimberly H.
Winchester , KY
These are the best chocolate chips to buy! Great to keep on hand for your dessert needs. Couldn't imagine chocolate chips without these delicious morsels.
Katie B.
These are the only chips I use to bake my weekly chocolate chip cookies and weekend chocolate chip pancakes! I always have at least two bags in my freezer!
Caitlin H.
Kinsley, KS
I have one word for these chocolate chips....yum. They make the best chocolate chip cookies! I like the mini ones the best because you have lots and lots of chocolate spread around in your cookie.
Megan B.
Brentwood, CA
These are the only brand of choc. chips that I will use. They have the best taste and make everything else taste good. I use the most when I make waffles.
Jessica R.
Long Beach, CA
I use these chocolate chips all the time! Whether in chocolate chip pancakes, cookies or any other recipe. Toll House is usually my choice pick!
Sarah W.
Worcester, MA
I always buy Toll House morsels for baking. All varieties I've tried have been perfect for the recipes I make. Reasonably priced and good taste!
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Coalinga, CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?