BY TOLL HOUSE #14 in Chocolate

• Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Buy on Walmart
France G.
Indio, CA
I grew up with these chips and they are still my favorites. They taste great and melt just right. Toll house cookies are still the best cookies for anytime.
Jody B.
Springdale, PA
I buy these all the time. Sometimes they are just a great snack. I bake with them and often add them to pancakes or waffles.
Whitney C.
Baltimore, MD
I never stray when it comes to chocolate chip cookies. These are my go to and have been forever, pretty sure it all started with my mom about 25 years ago.
Alex M.
Parker, CO
Every Sunday we make cookies as a family. These are my tried and true, go-to chocolate chips! The sweetest isn't overwhelming, but still good enough to snack on by themselves.
Sonia G.
I love these for chocolate chip cooked or brownies. They're perfect. They're about $4 in the city but sometimes I find them for a little cheaper.
Mallory W.
Portland, OR
I love toll house for making homemade chocolate chip cookies! You can never go wrong with this brand! I've never had a problem melting them, they are the perfect baking chips!
Tammi G.
Loomis, CA
I have used these my whole life thinking they were the best. However, I have realized there are better brands with a richer flavor. I am concerned about GMO's and have heard the company does use GMO's.
Luo L.
Carteret, NJ
I love to use these chocolate chips for baking, especially when making fudge and chocolate chip cookies. They r so tasty and result in amazing baked goods.
Dee H.
Jacksonville , FL
These are perfect for baking… or just sneaking a handful when you want a chocolatey guilty pleasure.they should have them at every check out counter instead of in the aisles!
Melissa A.
Gladwin, MI
The very best chocolate to bake cookies with. these are a staple in my house because I am a heavy Baker. my boys like to eat then straight out of the bag.
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Coalinga, CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?