BY TOLL HOUSE #6 in Chocolate

• Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Kassandra C.
Sebastian, TX
They are great for baking! I use them to bake some home made chocolate chips cookies! You can also put them in pancake mix and make chocolate chip pancakes.
Jacquelynn V.
El Paso, TX
These little chips are good to use in almost anything! I put them in my pancakes, breads and cakes. Also good for cake pops, candy molds & in trail mixes.
Becca C.
Lancaster, PA
This is my go to nag of chocolate chips. No generic. Spent a couple more bucks on this mouth watering bag! So worth it! Delicious and perfect for cookies!
Laura G.
Romeoville , Il
These are always in my pantry . We use these for baking , pancakes , waffles and whatever we need chocolate in . These are great and taste great
Allison B.
Ballwin, MO
Best chips hands down. i like to use them in my cookies but also other backing items like breads and pancakes. They also melt smooth and have the perfect balance of flavor.
Kayla M.
Blakeslee, PA
Toll house chocolate chips has the absloutly best cookie recipe. besides their cookies, there are so many other ways you can use toll house chocolate chips.
Whitney C.
Baltimore, MD
I never stray when it comes to chocolate chip cookies. These are my go to and have been forever, pretty sure it all started with my mom about 25 years ago.
Danbi Y.
Amarillo, TX
Gotta love these for baking. They yield good results when I use them for cakes, brownies, etc! I like to put them in my trail mixes and snack packs as well.
Sonia G.
I love these for chocolate chip cooked or brownies. They're perfect. They're about $4 in the city but sometimes I find them for a little cheaper.
christina c.
Great Falls, SC
I make Candy every year at Christmas time... and nestle Chocolate is my go too when i need to make a good tasting Shell For my homemade goodies.
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Coalinga, CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?