BY TOLL HOUSE #6 in Chocolate

• Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Allison B.
Ballwin, MO
Best chips hands down. i like to use them in my cookies but also other backing items like breads and pancakes. They also melt smooth and have the perfect balance of flavor.
Rachel W.
Lawrence, KS
These chocolate chips are great, they're the only ones I'll use. They are perfect for cookies or making chocolate cake even more chocolatey. The cookie recipe on the back of the package is great too!
Laena B.
Saskatchewan
These are the only chocolate chips that I use. The flavor and quality is second to none, and I am known for my amazing chocolate chip cookies! They are my secret ingredient.
Olivia S.
I love these for holiday baking, from cookies to candies and everything in between just make sure you get more then one bag at a time if you enjoy baking :)
Lorien B.
Tollhouse mini chips are my favorite chocolate chips to make cookies with. Since there are more chips per ounce, there are more bites of chocolate per bite!
Kelsey P.
Stony Point, NC
I keep a bag of these in the fridge so when I need a pick me up I grab a few out and munch on them! They are so little my kids cant see them and want some. I make all kinds of stuff with them so yummy
Becca C.
Lancaster, PA
This is my go to nag of chocolate chips. No generic. Spent a couple more bucks on this mouth watering bag! So worth it! Delicious and perfect for cookies!
Patricia R.
West Orange, TX
I use this brand over the others to make fudge, cookies, and anything else that needs chocolate chips! It tastes just as good as the more expensive brands but is the right price so that I can stock up.
Monty S.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I love baking cookies and cakes with these! my children even sneak them right out of the bag when they think I'm not looking. My go to for baking.
Amylee C.
Buffalo, NY
Always used these to make cookies growing up, now won't use anything else! Perfect for cookies, ice cream topping, trail mixes, in popcorn or just a handful for a snack. Yum!
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Coalinga, CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?