BY TOLL HOUSE #6 in Chocolate

• Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Nicole D.
Brookfield, CT
Whenever I'm baking something sweet, I always go for these morsels rather than any other. Love how they taste and very delicious. Rich in flavor.
Alex M.
Parker, CO
Every Sunday we make cookies as a family. These are my tried and true, go-to chocolate chips! The sweetest isn't overwhelming, but still good enough to snack on by themselves.
Alyssa T.
Palm Coast, FL
Wonderful for baking, not so good for snacking. They also work great for melting, if you add them in the crockpot, or for chopping and adding to hot cocoa!
Mallory W.
Portland, OR
I love toll house for making homemade chocolate chip cookies! You can never go wrong with this brand! I've never had a problem melting them, they are the perfect baking chips!
Heather W.
Mobile, AL
Let's face it, these are what we grew up. I learned to make cookies with these. They're amazing as a sweet snack on their own or in your homemade trail mix.
Luo L.
Carteret, NJ
I love to use these chocolate chips for baking, especially when making fudge and chocolate chip cookies. They r so tasty and result in amazing baked goods.
Sara G.
Glasgow, KY
This is the only product I use when it comes to baking. It just creates the perfect touch. And, it also makes my chocolate chip cookies perfect!
Melissa A.
Gladwin, MI
The very best chocolate to bake cookies with. these are a staple in my house because I am a heavy Baker. my boys like to eat then straight out of the bag.
Alex M.
Easton , MD
I love chocolate ! I could eat these out of the bag but very good for baking and making things ! Also they are inexpensive and you can find almost anywhere
Carolina G.
Brownsville, TX
These can be used for so many things. they are great for cookies and pretty much any dessert, they give it a sweet taste to it. i also like to sometimes just eat them out of the bag, guilty as charge.
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Coalinga, CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?