BY TOLL HOUSE #6 in Chocolate

• Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Tanisha O.
Brooklyn, NY
I keep mine in the freezer so when i bake with them they stay in there true form. I make a lot with them from cookies to cakes to topping ice cream
Carissa W.
Dallas, TX
These morsels are great for baking! I am an avid baker and I wouldn't buy anything else to put in my desserts. They melt to a super smooth texture, which I've found some other brands are not as smooth.
JEANINE F.
I love them right out of the bag! Great for yogurt, ice cream, melting, cupcakes, cakes...need I go on? Semi-Sweet most definitely. Some other brands say Semi-Sweet but they aren't. These are right on!!
Tyler O.
Richmond, IN
They especially make the best chocolate chip cookies. Look straight on the back of there. You will see that quick and easy recipe that will make your night a whole lot better. Go out and buy them today!
Sonja-Leigh W.
Needham, MA
I always use nestle toll house brand for cookies and chocolate related foods. I love the taste of their chocolates and my kids love them as well!
Courtney W.
My family has always used this chocolate chips to make our homemade cookies.Its a brand I have grown up on and one I am happy to pass on to my son.
Christine B.
Nashua, NH
I love baking toll house cookies and Nestle offers a variety of tasty morsels. From traditional semi-sweet morsels to butterscotch and white chocolate, Nestle has a flavor to fit all your baking needs.
Magdalissa D.
Corona, NY
I use these for Saturday morning routine chocolate chip pancakes and they never fail me, yummy in my daughters tummy... No complaints from her lol
Keshia D.
Hollis, NY
I love these morsels. these are my go to when making cookies. you can also melt them to make a chocolate sauce and it also makes a good treat just by itself.
Rebecca M.
Gulf Breeze, FL
I use Toll House Morsels pretty much exclusively in my chocolate baking, unless I'm making something really fancy. They're good, they're relatively cheap, and they taste great in chocolate chip cookies.
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Coalinga, CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?