BY TOLL HOUSE #14 in Chocolate

• Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Farrah R.
SAN DIEGO, CA
I've tried lots of brands of chocolate chips and in my opinion, only Nestle or Hershey tastes great in your cookie: don't waste your money on store brand or Ghiradeli. Great deal at Sam's Club or Costco.
Chelsea N.
WILLIAMSTOWN
These little morsels are perfect for everything-- throw them in your favorite trail mix, pancakes, and cookies. Or just have some as a snack! They're perfect!
Jessica L.
Flushing, NY
Perfect for baking, I use this in my baking all the time. It's not too sweet and not to bitter so it works very well in chocolate chip cookies or anything that you back really.
Jasmine G.
San Fernando, CA
Chocolate is life life is chocolate I love chocolate so much and these especially because I love to cook and I could bake chocolate chip cookies 😍
Kassandra R.
San Elizario, TX
I use this with my cookies, cakes, pancakes, cupcakes.. i melt them and cover strawberries with it or other fruit it's a MUST in my household to have these <3
Sara V.
Brooklyn, NY
I use these every time I make chocolate chip cookies (which is quite often!). They are great quality for a great price. They also taste great out of the bag!
Rose H.
Carbondale, Pa
There isn't enough room in this section to say why Nestle Morsels are so tasty!! There are so many uses for them.. its endless!! Cant resist them!!
Keziah B.
Madison, IN
I make cookies with these morsels only, No other brands are the same, and taste as good. They are great for a quick sweet tooth.
Melissa B.
Blue Springs, MO
This is the only brand of chocolate chips I will buy. Everyone loves my chocolate chip cookies. But these aren't just for cookies. Sometimes I'll add these to pancakes as a treat for dinner breakfast.
Ashley S.
Kenai, AK
I love these. I bake a lot and use them for cookies and chocolate covered cake pops.. They're even a really good snack by themselves :)
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Coalinga, CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?