BY TOLL HOUSE #53 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

• Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?205 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Mona E.
Jersey City, NJ
These are sooo incredible for baking, they melt well and they can easily be implemented into any recipe. They are great for chocolate chip cookies especially. They are sweet but not too sweet which is also nice
Morgan g.
These chocolate chips are okay for everyday chocolate chip cookies. It has a waxy coating and mild flavor which is not my favorite. I always enjoy making cookies out of locally made chocolate nice and rich
Rose C.
Basically use these for everything!
I've used for my chocolate chips cookies,
I've melted them for my chocolate fondue night. They taste sweet and rich but they're not overpowering
Heather P.
Elmendorf Afb, AK
These are the only chocolate morsels my family will buy. They are the best quality & not very expensive! We use them for EVERYTHING from cookies to muffins & pancakes, etc! Definitely recommend purchasing theses!
Monica M.
JUNCTION CITY, KS
Tollhouse chocolate chips are the best. Not only are they incredibly affordable but they have a great taste and melting point! Bonus points for the chocolate chip cookie recipe on the back being amazing!
Elsa E.
These are delicious to bake with. I normally go for the minis so that I can have a little chocolate in every bite. I make cookies/muffins 2-3 times a month for my kids. They love the chocolate chips too.
Meredith H.
Fresno, CA
Omg! I love these! I tend to add them in my oancake batter and my oancakes vome out very delicious! They chips melt right away while cooking and when you take a first bite it's like heaven!!!!
Gina M.
Rochester , NY
I don't make cookies without them. I also make peanut butter and chocolate chip sandwiches with these and put them in pancakes and on peanut butter toast. Nestle toll house is a staple here. Love them.
miranda S.
Middle River, MD
Best kind of chocolate chips to ever use for cooking! Always use these for when I make fresh cookies and sometimes cakes! You can never just eat one chip, always a hand full of them :) 10/10!
sarah f.
Norwalk, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I would recommend Nestle Toll House Chocolate morsels to anyone. The Semi-sweet are my favorite. Perfect for fresh baked chocolate chip cookies or just to snack on.
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
Diana V.
Wasco, CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?