BY TOLL HOUSE #52 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

Ingredients :

• Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?202 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Sarah s.
My mom uses these to make her chocolate chip cookies. AND THESE ARE TO DIE FOR. They melt perfectly into the cookie dough once baked. My mom usually buys these from the local kroger or walmart. I am now needing a cookie! YUM
Nicole A.
Des Moines, IA
These are great for cooking as well as a little snack if you have them laying around your house they're very good when melted and make a great chocolate fun do it's very easy to find their easy to locate in any grocery store
Beth A.
North Lima , OH
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Hands-down my favorite chocolate chip. Nothing beats the taste of Nestlé toll House. Always fresh and flavorful. A necessity and my families home around the holidays.
Samantha R.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Absolute favorite chocolate chip to use when baking. Taste great, good quality, easy to find in stores, come in a variety of flavors. I definitely recommend these when baking. I will be purchasing again.
Sabina B.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I love Nestlé especially all their baking stuff! I highly recommend it and it's super affordable and anyone can use it to bake with whatever you like. I have a bag in my cabinet as we speak.
Aniya H.
Hazelwood, MO
These chocolate chips are an good ingredients when it comes to cookies. I eat them every once in a while when I want something sweet. They are very affordable only 3 bucks. They are full of goodness and I highly recommend them especially when making cookies.
Jaylynn V.
I love the nestle chocolate chips!!! They come with a great recipe for chocolate chip cookies on the back. Every holiday season I bake the cookies and my whole family LOVES them. This is the only recipe I use and will only use because it's great every time!!
Ashley L.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
One of my go to holiday favorites. I am actually using them to night to bake cookies with my daughters. I also use them for hot chocolate and chocolate chip pancakes.
Sabrina G.
Sacramento, CA
I love these! We always use them to make chocolate chip cookies. They melt amazingly. I can even eat them by themselves because I love chocolate. Nearly chocolate is so yummy! Very worth it!
Vandana P.
the best tasting chocolate chips for baking!! some alternatives are too sweet or too bitter - these are just right! i also love eating them as a quick snack if i'm craving chocolate. they have less sugar than the usual chocolate bar, so it's a tiny bit healthier!
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Wasco , CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?