BY TOLL HOUSE #94 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

• Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?203 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Winter F.
Beaver Dam, KY
Late at night when I want something sweet or whenever it's breakfast time I eat them. They go great in pancakes and make my taste buds go wild. They aren't too sweet and only brand my parents buy.
JoJo Z.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
These are the best chocolate chips for cookies! They are sweet but not too sweet and they add the perfect amount of flavor to a homemade chocolate chip cookie. They are especially tasty when they are fresh out of the oven and stuff melty.
This was an amazing product it could go on almost any thing involving chocolate chips it was adorable and it was a great value I bought this product at my local grocery store.i definitely will will purchase this item again.
Amy Q.
These are not only the best chocolate chips for baking but the recipe on the back of the bag is the BEST chocolate chip cookie recipe ever! Even my friends are culinary school graduates agree :)
Emily M.
Best chocolate chips ever. I could eat the whole bag in one sitting. It tastes like good indulgent chocolate without costing an arm or leg. I always get mine at Walmart
April G.
Midland, TX
My mom always buys this for me to make chocolate chip cookies on Christmas eve. It's so delicious and has a good chocolaty taste to them. I love them and you will too. Especially when you add the chocolate chips with brownies. <3
Hannah G.
Brooklyn, NY
These are my go-to chocolate chips for baking AND for snacking. They're the perfect combo of sweet and bitter (hence the bittersweet title, I suppose). They melt really well, which is a definite plus.
Natalie D.
This is my go to brand when I need chocolate chips. Perfect for making chocolate chip pancakes, cookies, or muffins and you can get it any local food store or Walmart. I would recommend this product to any baker out there!
Abbie M.
Sanit paul, MN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
My family use nestle r toll house semi sweet chocolate morsels All the Time when making cookies it do not copper go tern alte we eat it when making cookies five star wood love to give more yes repute's
Tiffany x.
These are the best chocolate chips! You can find them at your local grocery store or Walmart. I make homemade chocolate chip cookies and always use this brand of chocolate chips.
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Wasco , CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?