BY TOLL HOUSE #6 in Chocolate

• Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?202 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Anjanee P.
The best milk chocolate chips in the world. I love baking with these because there just the right size, they taste so good, they aren't so expensive and they melt easy. I always get these there my go to chocolate!
Julia D.
Amazing chocolate chips!! They are good just to eat, and to bake with! They make the best chocolate chip cookies ever! I bought mine at target. I don't really eat cookies to often... but I would totally buy again!
Samantha S.
Cedar Hill, TX
In my opinion these are the best to use when you're baking I don't think that I would use another brand because he's worked so well and they're great value good flavoring and I would definitely recommend to others
Kayla G.
Rexburg, ID
These are so yummy and I love chocolate. I also have celiac disease and these are gluten free. I use these in my cookies and buy them from Walmart with a good value. Would recommend to others because they're good.
Kaitlyn K.
Glen Head, NY
I put these in pancakes, cookies, cakes, and some times I even pop a few in my mouth for fun!! They are absolutely awesome and available EVERYWHERE!! I literally have a bag for snacking in my cupboard right now...
Reagan S.
Denham Spgs, LA
Best morsels to use for baking. My whole family loves eating these in their pancakes. These are much sweeter than other brands. Very affordable and easy to find. I highly recommend this to others to give it a try.
VERONICA M.
San Jose, CA
I always have in my cabinet I use them for frosting I use them in cookies I use them for so many different things, you'd be surprised at how many different recipes you can use even that you never thought you could
Pat C.
Los mejores chocolatitos para mis cookies! Los compro en walmart y siempre semi amargos. El precio es bueno porque son de buena calidad. Preparo una vez al mes alguna receta con estos... Recomendado completamente!
Dawn F.
A classic chip for a classic perfect chocolate chip cookie recipe! I literally use the recipe straight off the bag! Perfect cookies that people love and always ask for recipe. Everyone is shocked when I tell them!
Meagan W.
Bakersfield , CA
The recipe on this bag makes delicious chocolate chip cookies. The chocolate tastes so good and is rich. I make chocolate chip cookies with these chocolate chips at least once a month. I don't use any other brand.
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Coalinga, CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?