BY TOLL HOUSE #6 in Chocolate

• Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?202 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Nicole T.
I love these semi sweet chocolate chips. I love to melt them with the butterscotch chips and it makes a great topping for granola bars.
Joan H.
These chips are not as rich as some of the more expensive chocolate brands but the actually bake better than the others. Once baked, the chips maintain a soft texture that you don't get with the others.
Katie C.
These are the best chocolate chips. I use them in many different recipes. I sometiems even eat them when i have a craving for chocolate
Rebecca M.
Gulf Breeze, FL
I use Toll House Morsels pretty much exclusively in my chocolate baking, unless I'm making something really fancy. They're good, they're relatively cheap, and they taste great in chocolate chip cookies.
Laurilyn V.
San Francisco, CA
I always bake my cookies with this chocolate, it's not the same without it. They're absolutely delicious and I can't bake without them.
Monica G.
Irmo, SC
When making cookies, I like to mix it up...add milk chocolate, semi-sweet and chunks to the same dough. No matter the flavor, Tollhouse is always in there!!
Zarrhia W.
Winston Salem, NC
I love baking with Nestle brand chocolate chips. They are one of the best to use with cookies, cupcakes and muffins. They also make a great mini snack too.~
Amanda E.
Syracuse, NY
There are few better ways to make memories with your kids than making cookies together. A tradition that can be passed on from generation to generation and only Toll House gives the same flavor each time.
Jennifer K.
Chester, Md
The best cookie recipe is Tollhouse! A year round staple, not just at Xmas. Smooth and creamy morsels with a variety of flavor options!
JEANINE F.
I love them right out of the bag! Great for yogurt, ice cream, melting, cupcakes, cakes...need I go on? Semi-Sweet most definitely. Some other brands say Semi-Sweet but they aren't. These are right on!!
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Coalinga, CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?