BY TOLL HOUSE #14 in Chocolate

• Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?202 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Tasnia  A.
These are great for baking and cooking as long as you like dark chocolate. I used these to make pancakes and I accidentally put too much and it was horrible.
Robyn B.
Tampa, FL
I use these to make: cupcakes, and brownies, banana bread and chocolate chip pancakes. They aren't bitter, and often have yummy new recipes to try on the back.
Denise G.
Love these for baking! Not too sweet but add the extra oomph to recipes! Tollhouse products are always reliable and delicious!
Maureen K.
Pittsburgh, PA
I don't do too much baking but I keep a bag on hand for chocolate emergencies. This is the perfect go-to snack when you don't have any bar candy in the house.
Sarah W.
Shelbyville, IN
These are my go-to chocolate chips for baking! I've never been disappointed by any of the variety of morsels, but milk chocolate is my favorite. They are also a great snack/dessert straight out of the bag.
Flory F.
Marysville , CA
I love this! The only brand I will use to make my homemade chcolate chip cookies. Everything tastes amazing especially using these chocolate chips.
Jennifer E.
Elgin, IL
I prefer the Toll House morsels over any other brand. They taste the best and hold up well when mixed. There are many flavor varieties to choose from. My personal favorite are the milk chocolate. Hands down.
brittany w.
I love these for my homemade chocolate chip cookies.My son loves when I use these morsels in particular and they are easy to work with.
Rebecca M.
Gulf Breeze, FL
I use Toll House Morsels pretty much exclusively in my chocolate baking, unless I'm making something really fancy. They're good, they're relatively cheap, and they taste great in chocolate chip cookies.
Candice R.
Lewes, DE
Everyone know Nestles chocolate chips and the reason why is because they are the best. Any time I make cookies or brownies these chips are used. Always have a bag in the house in case I feel like baking.
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Coalinga, CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?