Nestlé® Toll House® Semi Sweet Chocolate Morsels
4.88 / 5 based on 11,643 Reviews
Our famous Semi-Sweet Morsels have been helping to bake up the best for generations. Delicious in desserts or right out of the bag, these morsels bring versatility and convenience to any baker’s kitchen. Also available in the following.
- 100% Real Semi-Sweet Chocolate
- No Artificial Colors or Flavors
- No Preservatives
- Gluten Free
Sugar, Chocolate, Milkfat, Cocoa Butter, Soy Lecithin, Natural Flavors. Contains: Milk, Soy Ingredients Current As Of 11/2017. Check The Package In The Store Prior To Purchase.see more...
Top Questions See all 14,361 Q&A
- "Not only do I use these in my family recipe chocolate chip cookies, but I also melt them to do my chocolate covered popcorn and pretzels during the Holiday time." in 1106 reviews
- "These are the only chocolate chips that I will buy because they're absolutely perfect for baking and the recipe on the back is my go-to for chocolate chip cookies!" in 645 reviews
- "I love chocolate and white toll house morsels I like just eating the plain and I like the chocolate chips in my ice cream " in 126 reviews
- "Expecially follow the chocolate chip cookie recipe on the back of the bag/ package to make the best ever chocolate chip cookies that everyone will love!" in 126 reviews
- "Great chocolate chip cookie recipe on the back, and they're good for a quick snack if you don't want to make the cookies, too!" in 116 reviews
I use this for baking all the time. I make a chocolate ganache with it for my bakery. They really are perfect for that chocolate taste you need.
My son and I make Toll House chocolate chip cookies from the recipe on the back of the package and they are the best chocolate chip cookies ever!
These are the best for baking, either cookies, brownies or, personally, I love the mini ones in banana or pumpkin bread. My brand of preference.
Best thing to cook with. U can make lots of things. Cookies. Cupcakes. Pancakes. Everything. They are just so good. U can't go wrong buying these
Toll House Marshalls are the best. It's the only thing I bake with I don't like the knock-off Brands because they don't melt like these ones do
I use these for any baking I do! I also melt them down for dipping fruits in as well! Have you ever used them for chocolate chip pancakes? YUM!
I normally only used name brand when making fudge or cookies. I really love to buy Nestle, they have good flavor, and are pretty decent priced.
Very yummy it's chocolate need I say more!lol love using to make cookies and chocolate covered strawberries or pretzels also great for dipping
The only brand I buy. They're the best of the best and I will never buy any other brand of chocolate chips ever. I'd eat the entire bag myself
I only use these chips when I bake I feel they have the best flavor and make the best chocolate chip cookies. I have been using them for years.
Q & A
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Are these good for cookies?
Whats a good way to eat these
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Are these good to bake with?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos