BY TOLL HOUSE #14 in Chocolate

• Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Marissa T.
Cary, NC
SO good! Great chocolate chip cookie recipe on the back, and they're good for a quick snack if you don't want to make the cookies, too! Love them and they're affordable!
Allison W.
I refuse to bake with anything but nestle chocolate chips. It's inexpensive and delicious. I think it's great they also have dark and milk chocolate as well as minis!
Sarah R.
North Arlington, NJ
I always have a bag of these bad boys on hand to make chocolate chip cookies. The price is very hard to beat and the quality is exceptional for the price point.
Sylvia O.
Baldwin Park, CA
These Toll House Morsels are great for making cookies and several other desserts such as fudge, brownies and in cakes. They are also great to throw in Vanilla ice cream to make your own chocolate chip ice cream.
Tiffany F.
Brookland, AR
I use these tasty chocolate morsels in my chocolate pancakes. As one side of the pancake cooks I sprinkle a small amount of these goodies over the top.... Yum!!!!
Gyona R.
Inkster, MI
Ever since i was little my grandma use nestle in all her homemade cookies.Nestle has and will always be in my family's generation for any use needed.
Crystal C.
These chocolate morsels are the only ones I use when baking cookies from scratch! They are so delicious and chocolatey! I stock up on them when they are on sale.
Yasmine K.
Homestead, FL
When my usual brand isn't available, this is the brand I turn to. They are available at all supermarkets, affordable, and give me the results I'm looking for. I use these for baking.
Lauren C.
Stamford, CT
I always keep this chocolate in the cabinet whether it is for baking or for just consuming. I often find myself taking hanfulls of this chocolate out of the cabinet. It works very well in chocolate chip cookies
Jenna C.
Orange, CA
I'm a big dark chocolate fan and I really like these because they are not too sweet. i use them in cookies, pumpkin bread, and even sprinkled over my ice cream.
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Coalinga, CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?