BY TOLL HOUSE #14 in Chocolate

• Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Jen H.
Jefferson Cty, MO
Nestlé is the classic for chocolate chips! Why go any other way? I mean, they were the basis for Phoebe's grandma's famous cookies on Friends! What more of an endorsement do you need?
Elina L.
I love toll house morsels i love eating them as a snack in a dessert, trail mic, baking , pancakes anything they're just so good and melt very well.
Mary Ann L.
Shelbyville, IN
These are delectable little morsels. Perfect for a mini snack or follow the recipe on the back for amazing chocolate chip cookies. What more can you say but YUM!
amy s.
These are the only chocolate chips I will use for baking. They are really good for melting down and using as a drizzle or a dip.
Carrie A.
These are just wonderful for everything! They are so delicious plain and uncooked, while at the same time, they make the BEST chocolate chip cookies in the world!
Allison W.
I refuse to bake with anything but nestle chocolate chips. It's inexpensive and delicious. I think it's great they also have dark and milk chocolate as well as minis!
Lindsay D.
Mandeville, LA
I use these chocolates all the time to make chocolate covered strawberries and cakepops. It has the most amazing flavor and melts very smoothly. I always have at least one bag in my pantry. Also very good price!
Danielle G.
Miami, OK
Love these. They are my go to chocolate chips. They melt nicely and taste great. I find them reasonably priced too. I would highly recommend them to any baker.
Emily G.
I absolutely love dark chocolate! These semi sweet morsels make is so easy to just grab a few when your cravings for something sweet have taken over!
Lateefia H.
Kennesaw, GA
I add them to just about everything like ice cream, pies, cookies (best) and pancakes and since Halloween is coming up me and the kids are making ghost pancakes using the chocolate chips as the eyes and mouth !
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Coalinga, CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?