BY TOLL HOUSE #52 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

Ingredients :

• Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?202 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Alejandra M.
I love these so much! I use them in baking and to make chocolate chip pancakes. They're my favorite brand of chocolate chips and they can be used in so many different ways. I've even used them as an ice cream topping before.
Veronica M.
Clarksville, TN
I love nestle brand. And especially these. I add them to my chocolate chip cookies also into my pancakes when they are cooking. I always pick them up when they are on sale for 2/5. I also find myself just eating them alone. Great product
Dezz M.
We all know nestle is the bomb.com when it comes to chocolate and baking. These morsels are amazing. They are by far my favorite chocolate to use in my Tiger Butter recipe !
breeana c.
Bakersfield, CA
What can I say I'm a sucker for chocolate. It's literally the best thing ever. You can put chocolate on almost everything and in almost everything its super delicious.
Alex k.
I use these every time I bake cookies. They are amazing and don't have tacky flavors to them. You can buy at Walmart, Meijer or target. They are good to melt just be careful when putting in microwave they can burn!
Rachel W.
Fairfield, OH
These are my go to when I want to make desserts. I put them in cookies and I'll even melt them down and drizzle them on rice krispie treats. They are not overly sweet.
Brittany R.
Edinburg, Tx
I love these to put in my cookies or brownies when I bake, the chocolate taste is really strong and nice. You can buy it at Walmart or even Dollar General and it's a big bag for a small price.
Brittanni K.
Effingham, SC
Absolutely amazing! These are not only wonderful for your favorite sweet treats but I like to eat them plain straight out the bag as well! Call me strange but these are my all time favorite chocolate!!!
Alessa P.
Fayetteville , NC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I always use these when I'm making chocolate chip cookies or melting them down to create a chocolate drizzle over my snacks. These are really good when you melt them and drizzle them over popcorn, pretzels, and strawberries.
Taylor Z.
Warminster, PA
These make the BEST chocolate chip cookies every time. There is no other brand I trust more than this to make cookies. They are the perfect amount of sweet and melty goodness. We often buy the biggest bag because we go through them so quickly and it is worth the money!
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Wasco , CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?