BY TOLL HOUSE

• Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?203 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Selma D.
This is the only chocolate chips I use. This is perfect for chocolate chip cookies. You can find these anywhere but i usually get mine at Target. It comes with a lot for a cheap price. I would recommend this to anyone who has a sweet tooth.
Em H.
MWHAHA CHOCOLATE!! On the back of this package is the most amazing chocolate chip cookie recipe ever. We have been making this recipe since I can remember and they taste sooooooo good! I'll never use another recipe because they won't taste the same!
Cinzia N.
Glendale Hts, IL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These are pretty much the only chocolate chips we bake with in our house. They're always on sale or theres a coupon for it so we usually get more then one bag at a time. I recently got some of these to melt down and make Bourbon Balls with. They turned out great!
Taylor T.
Morrow, OH
These were great this holiday season! We used them to melt and dip stuff into the chocolate! we used the milk chocolate and the whit chocolate and made lots of sweet treats! I will always buy these for melting
Brittany P.
Belleville, IL
Obsessed! I use these in just about everything from pancakes to brownies and cakes and more! I love the morsels and you can buy a small pack from dollar tree, which I LOVE !
Kelly D.
I love adding these to my baking goodies. I also like to have these around the house to fulfill the chocolate craving without having to fully undo the rest of my day. I would highly recommend trying them!
Kayla S.
These are the best chocolate chips! I use them over any other brand! I love that I can use them in chocolate chip pancakes and they don't get crispy like other brands!
Amy Q.
These are not only the best chocolate chips for baking but the recipe on the back of the bag is the BEST chocolate chip cookie recipe ever! Even my friends are culinary school graduates agree :)
Summer W.
Stanardsville, VA
I always like to have a couple of these in the house. You can snack on these whenever and you can also bake with them. Just through them into any old cake batter and it takes it to the next level. These also make delicious homemade cookies. I love these!
Rachel E.
Holiday, FL
These are milky, smooth. Great for all your baking needs...or just when you want a little snack. I love the price and how you can different kinds like white or dark chocolate.
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Wasco , CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?