BY TOLL HOUSE

• Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?205 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Rose C.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Basically use these for everything!
I've used for my chocolate chips cookies,
I've melted them for my chocolate fondue night. They taste sweet and rich but they're not overpowering
Meredith H.
Fresno, CA
Omg! I love these! I tend to add them in my oancake batter and my oancakes vome out very delicious! They chips melt right away while cooking and when you take a first bite it's like heaven!!!!
Elsa E.
These are delicious to bake with. I normally go for the minis so that I can have a little chocolate in every bite. I make cookies/muffins 2-3 times a month for my kids. They love the chocolate chips too.
sarah f.
Norwalk, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I would recommend Nestle Toll House Chocolate morsels to anyone. The Semi-sweet are my favorite. Perfect for fresh baked chocolate chip cookies or just to snack on.
Amanda J.
Delicious! Love using Nestlé in all my recipes. We always use the Nestlé semi sweet chocolate chips for our family chocolate chip cookies and general baking. The product is a fair price, good quality, and it's easy to find. I highly recommend it.
miranda S.
Middle River, MD
Best kind of chocolate chips to ever use for cooking! Always use these for when I make fresh cookies and sometimes cakes! You can never just eat one chip, always a hand full of them :) 10/10!
leslie m.
Humphrey, AR
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Every since I was a little girl I remember these always being in our freezer! Mom would buy then up put them in freezer so she would have them whenever she wanted to bake something! My favorites were "Hello Dollies", and of course chocolate chip cookies!
Raegan Q.
I have been baking the cookies from the back of this bag for years! These are by far the best chocolate chips. Consistent every time. Add them to recipes when I need my chocolate fix.
Jessica V.
Lancaster, CA
Perfect for baking and breakfast! I use these mostly for making chocolate chip pancakes and they don't come out too sweet which I love. They're go great with the syrup. I'd definitely recommend these
karen c.
This is the only chocolate chips I use. This is perfect for chocolate chip cookies. You can find these anywhere but i usually get mine at Target. It comes with a lot for a cheap price. I would recommend this to anyone who has a sweet tooth.
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
Diana V.
Wasco, CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?

Walmart