BY TOLL HOUSE #14 in Chocolate

• Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?202 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Allie B.
Always use these for cookies my friends like them the best. They're pretty affordable and taste great. No matter what the price I will buy. Bought these at wegmans they have a large variety of flavors and bag sizes
Darcie R.
Montverde, FL
These are the only chocolate chips I will use! I use them in muffins, cookies, anything! I get them at Walmart and a bag can last for about two recipes! My sister even likes to eat them on their own! Great product!
Morgan S.
Converse, TX
Love these. Will literally eat them by the handful for my chocolate fix. Great for baking-- These taste much more rich in a chocolate chip cookie than milk chocolate chips. Also go great in hot chocolate or coffee!
Leticia G.
Othello, WA
I'm in a culinary class and when ever we make chocolate chip cookies we use these. They taste amazing! Not bitter or anything. They work well with anything! They're affordable and will recommend to any one to buy!
Jeniffer C.
These are delicious ......not only do I use them in a lot of my baking. I love to eat them by them selves. Also perfect in chocolate chip pancakes or peanut butter chocolate chip pancakes a favorite in this house.
Pat C.
Los mejores chocolatitos para mis cookies! Los compro en walmart y siempre semi amargos. El precio es bueno porque son de buena calidad. Preparo una vez al mes alguna receta con estos... Recomendado completamente!
Reagan S.
Denham Spgs, LA
Best morsels to use for baking. My whole family loves eating these in their pancakes. These are much sweeter than other brands. Very affordable and easy to find. I highly recommend this to others to give it a try.
Dawn F.
A classic chip for a classic perfect chocolate chip cookie recipe! I literally use the recipe straight off the bag! Perfect cookies that people love and always ask for recipe. Everyone is shocked when I tell them!
Jacob T.
I absolutely love these chocolate chips! Many times chocolate chips are too sweet or not sweet enough but these are just right! They are great for baking and easy to use! I'm so glad I started using this product!!
VERONICA M.
San Jose, CA
I always have in my cabinet I use them for frosting I use them in cookies I use them for so many different things, you'd be surprised at how many different recipes you can use even that you never thought you could
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Coalinga, CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?