BY TOLL HOUSE #6 in Chocolate

• Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Kelly E.
Warren, MI
I use these for baking cookies, muffins, brownies, etc. I usually put most or a whole bag into my chocolate chip cookies. Sometimes I just eat them out of the bag.
Kaitlyn P.
Middletown, PA
Definitely the best brand I've used for baking. I've found them especially good not only for cookies, but in brownies and for melting as well. And I love all of their seasonal flavors!
Ellen V.
Augusta, GA
These are a must have in the pantry! The quality and flavor far exceeds that of store brand morsels. These make a great addition to any recipe or a quick chocolate craving fix! Stop buying off brand and buy these
Sarah R.
North Arlington, NJ
I always have a bag of these bad boys on hand to make chocolate chip cookies. The price is very hard to beat and the quality is exceptional for the price point.
Ashley B.
Monroe, MI
The best chocolate chips, store or other brands don't stand up to nestle toll house. You can tell in the cookie! The best is they have a great variety of morsels!
Carrie A.
Fayetteville, NC
I used these chips in almost all of my cookie recipes! When it calls for semi-sweet chocolate chips, these are my go-to chips! Love how easily they melt, they are a staple in any ooey-gooey chocolate chip cookie!
Marissa T.
Cary, NC
SO good! Great chocolate chip cookie recipe on the back, and they're good for a quick snack if you don't want to make the cookies, too! Love them and they're affordable!
Mary Ann L.
Shelbyville, IN
These are delectable little morsels. Perfect for a mini snack or follow the recipe on the back for amazing chocolate chip cookies. What more can you say but YUM!
Gabrielle T.
New Carlisle, IN
My mother always used these chips when she baked, and they have become my go to chips! They always make my chocolate chip cookies taste great. And they also make a great snack when you need a quick chocolate fix.
Tiffany F.
Brookland, AR
I use these tasty chocolate morsels in my chocolate pancakes. As one side of the pancake cooks I sprinkle a small amount of these goodies over the top.... Yum!!!!
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Coalinga, CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?