BY TOLL HOUSE #6 in Chocolate

• Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Buy on Walmart
felicia s.
Port Jefferson, NY
Oh these are the best! We go through them like crazy! We buy the jumbo 5 lb bag at the big box store and I tend to put them in everything I bake/make! Of course we eat them on their own too! Thank you tollhouse!
Heather H.
Hattiesburg, MS
Nestle Toll House Semi-Sweet Morsels belong in any baker's bag of tricks or in any snack bag. They improves cookies, brownies, sundaes, and bad days.
Theresa M.
S Chesterfld, VA
These are my all time favorite chocolate chips to use for baking. I use them for cookies, muffins and cakes. Sometimes just as a snack by themselves.
Michelle D.
Fayetteville, NC
I eat them right out of the bag.Pair them with a spoonful of peanut butter.Great for baking,they melt perfectly.Add them to rice krispie treats also.
Dana R.
Victorville, CA
My family and I use these on pretty much a regular basis! We all have that sweet tooth. I highly recommend toll house! You will not be disappointed!
Jen H.
Jefferson Cty, MO
Nestlé is the classic for chocolate chips! Why go any other way? I mean, they were the basis for Phoebe's grandma's famous cookies on Friends! What more of an endorsement do you need?
Jennifer A.
Lancaster, OH
So many good things to say about this! I have great memories of making cookies with my mom. I also just like to eat them plain....I could probably eat a whole bag!
Hannah H.
Edmonds, WA
These bite sized chocolates are absolutely delicious! The fact that they are so small, you can put them in anything whether it be cookies, brownies, or pancakes. Th eyes have multiple flavors for any sweet tooth.
Muna C.
S Burlington, VT
I pretty much use this for everything. From pancake to cookies, even when I need a chocolate supplement on a bad day I can just pop it into my mouth and be happy!
Lina F.
Portland , OR
These chocolate chips are delicious and perfect for baking anything that's sweet! There are endless possibilities with these chocolates that will never disappoint!
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Coalinga, CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?