BY TOLL HOUSE #14 in Chocolate

• Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Heather V.
Clinton, IA
These chocolate chips are addicting. I snack on them all the time. They could be used in almost anything that you are trying to bake. They are also low in price.
Jessica I.
Santa Ana, CA
I love to bake with these!!! Especially the mini morsels, they are perfect for making all my cookies super chocolatey. For an even better taste I combine these with the milk chocolate chips - AWESOME combination !!!
Brenda M.
Indianola, IA
I've tried to save money buying store brands or other brands of chips and learned my lesson. Toll House had the best flavor and texture. They have a nice variety also. Chips, chunks and flavors other than chocolate .
Casey T.
Fayetteville, NC
Growing up and smelling my grandma's oatmeal butterscotch cookies baking was my favorite! The best flavor is the butterscotch and second best is the milk chocolate.
Kristi H.
Danville, KY
I love these! Perfect for cooking with. I use these in about anything I want chocolate in! Muffins, pancakes and cookies! I'll always use this brand.
Elizabeth J.
Raleigh, NC
This is the best product to use when baking anything that needs chocolate chips!! They are even corn product free which is very beneficial to me since my fiance is allergic to anything corn.
Teresa C.
Jacksonville, FL
I have tried different brands before for making cookies, but I've never come a crossed a brand other than toll house. They are creamier and melt evenly in the cookie. They just make the cookie worth eating plus more.
Jacqueline P.
Westport, MA
Toll house morsels are great to add to any one of you favorite recipes. Whether you are making cookies, brownies or cupcakes....just add a little splash of that creamy chocolate taste.
Madeleine B.
Bono, AR
These are great. I buy them in a giant bag at Sam's club and they keep wonderfully in the freezer. Chocolate chip cookies just aren't the same without this brand!
Kristina L.
Colorado Springs, CO
I always end up buying these at the store! They are great for baking as well as making pancakes and waffles! I love just eating them plain too. They are a must buy!
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Coalinga, CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?