BY TOLL HOUSE #14 in Chocolate

• Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Sarah M.
Edmonds, WA
This is my favorite brand of chocolate chips! The taste is always on point! These are the best in cookies or chocolate chip waffles! You can use them for basically anything though!
Rebekah K.
Virginia Beach, VA
I use these in making home made hot chocolate, cookies, candy everything. This is the only brand I trust and my mother and her mother before her. Ive tried other brands and they don't give the right taste or texture.
Tiffany C.
Plano, TX
Our family is big on making chocolate chipped cookies, so, this is something we keep around the house at all times and even have a back up bag. Yum!!
Nicole Q.
Jersey City, NJ
Ohhhhhhh how I loves these. Great for cookies and pancakes, I use them more on pancakes their so delicious and milky sweet.
Angela B.
Yakima Wa
Toll House chocolate chips are the only kind I will use for my.homemade cookies! If your making them for a party, make bars instead! It's easy, everyone loves both!
Stephanie R.
Deville, LA
I put these in almost everything that I bake. my kids love it because I always have them in the house to put in their trail mix. they cook very well.
Emily P.
Lewis Center, OH
My mom always baked with Nestle Toll House morsels and now I do the same. They have great recipes on the back of the bag that won't disappoint you!
Teresa C.
Jacksonville, FL
I have tried different brands before for making cookies, but I've never come a crossed a brand other than toll house. They are creamier and melt evenly in the cookie. They just make the cookie worth eating plus more.
Heather V.
Clinton, IA
These chocolate chips are addicting. I snack on them all the time. They could be used in almost anything that you are trying to bake. They are also low in price.
Kristi H.
Danville, KY
I love these! Perfect for cooking with. I use these in about anything I want chocolate in! Muffins, pancakes and cookies! I'll always use this brand.
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Coalinga, CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?