BY TOLL HOUSE #14 in Chocolate

• Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?202 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Britney A.
My go to for any baking project. The only trusted brand haha. But really the way the melt in baked goods is incredible..
Jessica K.
I love using these for any baking recipe. They are so delicious you do not even need a recipe to eat them with. They aren't too sweet, but they are not too bitter. They make the better chocolate chip cookie. Very yummy.
Jennifer D.
Jacksonville, AR
Drop a few chips into your coffee. Great flavor and creamy. Be sure to drop them in right when you pour a cup otherwise they don't melt completely. Good excuse to get a second cup tho.
Marissa R.
Toll House is one of my top favorite chocolate and cookie dough brands!! These chocolate chips are perfect for making homemade chocolate chip cookies.
Kelly A.
Aberdeen, WA
I like to use Nestle morsels not only for baking uses.. I often put them in my coffee to make it a little bit more sweeter and that chocolatey taste that I love...
Chelsea P.
These are the only chocolate chips I use when making cookies, and that is simply because they are the best! They aren't too sweet and don't overpower your cookie, and they are melt-in-your-mouth delicious every time!
Cindy R.
Appleton, WI
These are the only chocolate morsels that I use for baking. They are always tasty, melt smoothly and are so easy to keep on hand.
Allie R.
Lexington , KY
These are perfect for any desert. As a quick dessert I just add 1/2 a bag to brownie mix! Perfect for a college student on a budget with limited time.
Delaine Z.
Fresno, CA
Any time I plan to make chocolate chip cookies, I buy Toll House chips. They make the very best cookie. And, I must say, my chocolate chip cookies get rave reviews.
Ashley B.
Tulsa, OK
This is the best chocolate chip on the market also the recpie included on the back is one of the best i always add just a little bit more flour but it tastes great.
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Coalinga, CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?