BY TOLL HOUSE #14 in Chocolate

• Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Kelsey J.
Muskegon, MI
You can use these chips in anything. They are very versatile. The semi-sweet chips are the best for baking. The chocolate chip cookie recipe on the back is to die for! It's always a go to!
Angela W.
Grand Rapids, MI
I love the semi sweet Toll House Morsels. I love the creamy texture and wonderful taste. Goes great in a lot of different recipes from baking to mixing into finger food dish you can make.
Brenda C.
Bristol, CT
Can't make chocolate chip cookies without Toll House Morsel's. my husband eats them right out of the bag. been using these years and will continue to. it's tradition.
Cinthia G.
Yuma, AZ
I love these morsels. My favorite are the butterscotch flavor. I use them in my pancake batter. It gives pancakes a great sweet twist. Try it. I have used other brands but have been dissatisfied. Nestlé is the way to go.
Katie H.
Jersey City, NJ
The recipe on the back of the bag has always been my "famous" cookie that everyone raves over. Sometimes a little more flour, but otherwise delicious.
Elsa R.
Gardena, CA
U can use these for baking chocolate chip cookies, cupcakes, pancakes, and melting them to put on cakepops. even to decorate kids edibles. Or even just to snack on.
Tricia Z.
Camdenton, MO
These are delicious! I only use these for chocolate chip cookies. They are the right amount of sweetness and not overly chocolaty!
Ana R.
Kingsville , TX
Anytime I bake these are my go to chocolate chips. They're absolutely rich in taste and make homemade cookies taste amazing! They're always a hit with everyone.
Jennifer M.
Los Banos, CA
These are so good! Every time we want to put some chocolate in our baking. We go head out and buy these. Its another plus to have a recipe on the back!
Bridget D.
La Crosse, WI
These chocolate chips are the perfect addition to any baking project you may have. The semi-sweet are the right amount of sweet to add to an already sweet cookie, cake or brownie with making it super sweet. Love these!
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Coalinga, CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?