BY TOLL HOUSE #14 in Chocolate

• Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Angel
sacramento, CA
I usually need chocolate chips or chocolate in general for melting on to things it would be nice if 1 of these packages came instructions on how to melt them properly
Nichole C.
Abilene, TX
I love these chocolate chips. You can use these in all kinds of cakes and cookies and, you can make chocolate covered strawberries with these, which taste wonderful!
Alyssa P.
Succasunna, NJ
Obviously my go-to chocolate chip to use for cookies! I will use these for many things - including putting them on top of peanut butter on a rice cake!
Kendra B.
I always use Toll House when baking. When I make fudge (which can be a precise and tricky operation) I use these chips. They have never let me down. My fudge always turns out perfectly and people rave about the flavor!
Emily G.
Bakersfield, CA
I love nestle toll house morsels. I love the way they melt when baking, the many different flavor varieties & usually the competitive price.
Jennifer B.
Riverview, FL
Only use tollhouse for my homemade peanut butter cookies!! I love the mini's especially. I can throw a handful in there and there is PLENTY in each cookie! love it!
Justine C.
Otisfield, ME
We use these every time we make chocolate chip cookies! Best chips in my opinion. Plus you can just snag a few out of the bag when you have those chocolate cravings ;)
melissa b.
Doylestown, PA
These are hands down my go-to morsels for everything. I cook and bake with them, as well as just use them for snacking. Semi-sweet is the perfect balance of sweetness and chocolatey-ness!
Nina R.
Philadelphia, PA
These are the staple in any bakers kitchen cabinet! They turn any recipe into an amazing creation. I only purchase Toll House morsels when I make Choc. chip cookies.
Tarin C.
Aurora, CO
I bake constantly and when it comes to baking, these are the ones that I grab for first. Whether it's chocolate chip cookies, truffles, fudge, or chocolate ganche, I always get the perfect results and flavor from Nestles.
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Coalinga, CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?