BY TOLL HOUSE #6 in Chocolate

• Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Tara M.
Dayton, TX
These are my go to chocolate morsels when I'm baking. They are not overly sweet and bring that great amount of texture and melt with every bite. I would recommend these to anyone wanting to make the perfect dessert.
Annie J.
Baltimore, MD
This really came in handy when I bake cookies with my son it adds more chocolate and sweetness the cookies.. I purchase mines from Walmart and the price is very good. Highly recommend getting if your baking cookies
Sydni P.
Indianapolis, IN
Has to be my favorite chocolate chips. Sometimes I sneak a little into a cup and it is my favorite thing. These are amazing for cooking or just eating on your own. Super cheap and tasty so I highly recommend these.
Darcie R.
Montverde, FL
These are the only chocolate chips I will use! I use them in muffins, cookies, anything! I get them at Walmart and a bag can last for about two recipes! My sister even likes to eat them on their own! Great product!
Daniela A.
I'm a huge fan of chocolate and every time we make chocolate chip cookies we add these chocolate chips they're very affordable also and I always have enough to make more chocolate chip cookies:) they're worth it :)
Victoria W.
Kimball, MI
These are my husband and kids favorite chocolate chips, especially when I buy the minis. they make the most scrumptious cookies! and a good throw in snack for some trail mix, just be careful because they will melt!
Stacy A.
Who doesn't love a good chocolate morsel?! It's perfect for baking or just fixing a sweet tooth! The flavor is amazing. You can buy them almost anywhere, so it is super convenient. Of course I will be buying again.
Alyssa Y.
These are my favorite chocolate chips to buy. They have a great flavor, and melt well. I can find them anywhere for a reasonable price. I have tried several other brands, and these are right at the top of the list.
Amanda C.
Best chocolate chips, hands down. For a classic chocolate chip cookie, this is the chocolate chip you want in those cookies. Get at any grocery store for a decent price. So worth getting for the next time you bake.
Morgan S.
Converse, TX
Love these. Will literally eat them by the handful for my chocolate fix. Great for baking-- These taste much more rich in a chocolate chip cookie than milk chocolate chips. Also go great in hot chocolate or coffee!
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Coalinga, CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?