BY TOLL HOUSE #74 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

Buy on Walmart
Sandria C.
detroit, MI
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Whenever I bake I use these for my cookies. I even melt them down for other recipes. I love the rich flavor. And so does my family. Can't go wrong with these morsels.
Ne S.
Tinker Afb, OK
Great for chocolate chip cookies I usually mix in a few peanut butter chips as well. This is the best of the best for the price melt them and use them to cover your favorite fruits. I keep these stocked in case I'm in the mood for a sweet late night snack
Lizdamyl C.
New Prt Rchy, FL
These are so delivicous i deffinately have a sweet tooth and these are super great for baking cookies or for putting them in your pancakes the melts great and give your baked goods the perfect touch.
Lori E.
Anniston, AL
My mom always used these and followed the recipe! Yum. Now my husband is obsessed with tweaking the original recipe and making it his own. He gets the ginormous bags from Sam's!
Shaunice L.
Classic baking necessity, used in most cookie recipes. Affordable and taste is decent. This is a common ingredient found in the family cabinets. Value is nice for the price. It's a much loved American sweet.
Xen H.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Best for baking.. i bake a lot and i always use this semi sweet morsels.. i love using this for chocolate chip cookies, cake and cupcakes.. my whole family loves it.. it's also yummy as a snack for sweet tooth
Jamilia B.
Douglasville, GA
When doing cooking projects for my students this brand is best. Melts easily and taste great. I've never picked up a bad bag it's not too pricey and it's easy to find. I would recommend this product to everyone.
Hannah C.
Obviously the go to chocolate for homemade anything! I've tried off brand chocolate before to drizzle over cake pops ended up with a mess and ended up back at the grocery to buy this. Holy grail chocolate !
Tina W.
These are a pantry staple for a reason. The quality is never a question. I love using these in cookies or melted to incorporate into a recipe other than chocolate chip cookies.
Sarahgrace D.
Perfect for chocolate chip cookies. They are unsweetened so the cookies aren't overly sweetened when mixed with the other ingredients. Affordable. Also very smooth and tasty and easy to work with.
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Wasco, CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?