BY TOLL HOUSE #52 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

• Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?202 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Mali C.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These are great for baking. I use them when i make pancakes, cakes and brownies. They melt really nice and they taste heavenly. Nestle never disappoints. The price is also reasonable. I would recommend this product because its absolutely great
Yudeisi C.
Port Arthur, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love the Nestle Toll House chocolate, I always use it for all my chocolate recipes, from pancakes to cupcakes and cakes. My favorite is the chocolate chip cookies it gives the delicious touch to my recipes, the price is acceptable, I recommend it.
Emma C.
I love Toll House Chocolate chips. They are the best chocolate chips ever. So chocolatey and gooey when in a cookie. I also love the recipe on the package for cookies. Those cookies are so good. These chocolate chips are second to none.
Nicole K.
Boise, ID
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I used to buy Toll House chocolate chips all the time, but after using Ghiradelli and going back to these, these taste terrible. They are not creamy and just don't have very good flavor. I also find that they don't perform well when baking, such as they don't temper very well.
Ginette B.
Zionsville, IN
These are my go-to morsels for my “famous” chocolate chip cookies! Definitely affordable - sometimes they are even on sale at my local grocery store, where you can purchase a bag and get a second one either for free, or half off!
Stephanie T.
Tucson, AZ
Best chocolate to bake with. I love making chocolate covered strawberries with it. I add a little bit of oil when I melt this so the chocolate is so smooth. The chocolate is so rich. You can use this chocolate with anything
Elissa R.
Bowling Green, KY
I love these chocolate chips. They’re perfect for baking with as they are a “better-sweet” and don’t overdo it when put into anything chocolate, such as brownies! I will definitely repurchase these in the future!
Jess S.
Schererville, IN
I tried another brand of semi sweet chip and it lead me astray and I didn't like my cookies.  I bought the giant bag of Nestle Toll House at Costco so now I know I'm set.  Best for baking period
Monica M.
Junction City
Tollhouse chocolate chips are the best. Not only are they incredibly affordable but they have a great taste and melting point! Bonus points for the chocolate chip cookie recipe on the back being amazing!
Thao N.
Dorchester, MA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
These are really great for making cookies with! I love how semi-sweet is a perfect option. I thought at first it might be too bitter and won't help with my sweet tooth but I was wrong! It was actually the perfect amount of sweet. It didn't taste bitter at all. My new go to!
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Wasco , CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?