BY TOLL HOUSE #6 in Chocolate

• Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Ashley B.
Ringgold, GA
My go to chocolate chips for my chocolate chip cookie recipe! These chocolates are so gooey and delicious they melt in your mouth. I use these in so many things while baking or if I want a little something sweet, I'll reach and grab a bit of these. So creamy and delicious, I can't even begin to tell you how many bags of these I've bought.
Heather W.
Fremont, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert
This product has been used in my family for years. I remember when I was little helping my mom bake cookies using this product. I like the fact that packaging and the taste hasn't changed over the years. Still feels like home. As far as price of the product I think it's fairly priced and you get what you pay for- quality & deliciousness!
samantha w.
Dayton, OH
These are so delicious for melting down and making chocolate covered strawberries it is one of my favorite ways to use this product. it is so smooth and creamy after melting down and so easy to work with. these are also great for chocolate chip cookies. if you have ever tried these I would definitely recommend you at least give it a try.
Wai Lin M.
Nestle Toll House Semi-Sweet Chocolate Morsels are SO YUMMYYY. I once purchased this to make brownies with but ended up eating the whole bag! I have a huge sweet tooth and one was never enough. When you're having a bad day, these are a real pick me upper. I would definitely recommend this to family and friends. Super affordable as well!
Hannah S.
I am a big fan of this product because I make chocolate chip cookies a lot to give out to those I need. The people I give the cookies to absolutely love the chocolate gooey taste! They always compliment the taste, and continue to want more. I love baking goods and I use these to make Hershey's peanut butter and chocolate cookies as well
Tatjana M.
Killeen, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert
I buy only the best chocolate chips and Nestle Toll House is the best. Their chocolate chips are just simply amazing. They melt perfectly in muffins, pancakes, banana bread and of course chocolate chip cookies. These chocolate chips are also the best when you want to melt chocolate to drizzle over your bakery creations. Simply amazing.
Jennilee B.
Cherry Hill, NJ
I love these! They're great for everything! I eat them out of the bag sometimes, but they're also great for any kind of baking, like chocolate chip cookies, double chocolate brownies, and chocolate chip muffins! As well, if needed, you can definitely melt them for chocolate molds such as for lollipops. Multi-purpose, and tastes great!
Rachel T.
Reading, PA
Toll House is our go to brand for baking sweets. Not only are the regular chocolate morsels delicious and ricjs, but they have several more to choose from. I also recommend the dark chocolate chip and peanut butter chips. There are easy recipes on the back of the bag to follow for homemade cookies. These are a hit anytime of the year.
Ashley D.
Toll House Morsels are great to use in desserts, especially chocolate chip cookies. They also melt really well to use in desserts requiring a chocolate coating. They are so good that I have also been known to even sneak into the pantry to eat them plain. Lol. I always use these when I make candy requiring chocolate and will continue.
Nicole F.
Ahh Toll House Morsels, the ever reliable. I use these in my home made sweets ALL the time. Cookies, pancakes, cupcakes? Absolutely this is my only choice. Especially for my home recipe of Triple Chocolates, which has been passed around the family and friends for a while now and always a hit at parties. Toll House makes them GREAT.
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Coalinga, CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?