BY TOLL HOUSE #14 in Chocolate

• Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Morgan W.
Springfield, IL
We keep tons of these stocked in our pantry because my husband loves to bake cookies for me. They are definitely a favorite/necessity in our household.
tammy b.
Edmonds, WA
I prefer these to the milk, and are what I grab if I don't have any of my preferred brand in the cupboard and need chips and am at the store. Like that you know what you're getting and can find them anywhere.
Kate K.
Cleveland, OH
My baking chips of choice. Good for snacking when you're making stuff or afterward, too. :) I also sometimes mix them into yogurt with granola for a snack.
Pearl M.
Romeoville
Ive used generic chocolate chips in the past that seem to turn into a waxy mess if melted. Nestlé chip melt smoothly and are great for use with my chocolate fountain!
Mallory F.
I stock up on these when on sale or with coupons because they're the only brand that make my homemade choc. chip cookies a great success, the stuff of legends, really.
San K.
The only chocolate I use for baking. just a trusty brand that's been around for ages. they're also great to snack on or throw in trail mixes!
Jocelyn D.
Dunwoody, GA
I absolutely love these prefect for home made cookies and just for eating. I love that they come in a variety of sizes and flavors.
Jessica H.
Dallas, TX
These are great and melt very nicely. Good for cookies but I prefer the milk chocolate ones for melting on strawberries and just eating by the handful.
Maricela S.
Grandview, Washington
These are great for cookies and bars or just to eat! But if you want to use for dipping choc. For example on strawberrys ! Not good! Melts supers easy if left out , so I recommend almond bark!
Joleah N.
Pensacola, FL
This is a trusted brand in my house that we use when baking or cooking in our home. My family loves Toll House Morsels in our chocolate chip cookies and other sweets.
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Coalinga, CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?