BY TOLL HOUSE #14 in Chocolate

• Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Katie C.
Corbin, KY
Toll House Morsels are great for cooking/ baking. I LOVE the mini morsels in pancake batter, and the bigger ones for melting as fruit/ pretzel dip, and in cookie dough.
Kristen P.
Mesa, AZ
These are so good. We use them in everything, whether it's cookies, Brownies, chocolate gravy, pudding, anything you can put chocolate in, we use these.
Liz M.
Custer, SD
These are so addictive! We have a huge bag in the pantry and I can't help myself sometimes I grab a whole handful and eat them! And they are great for pancakes and cookies. But obviously they aren't the healthiest snack...
Kristen B.
Manlius, NY
These are my go to chips for baking. I'll never use any other kind, the flavor and texture are great for any kind of treat! There even great as is right out of the bag.
Jennifer K.
Tastes great with everything. Affordable and the only brand ill use. Definitely could eat these plan but i tend to put them in cookies! Simply delicious!
Angel K.
Rochester, NY
These are the best chocolate chips and the best recipe on the back for the cookies.
This is the only brand I use,cookies come out perfect every time !!
Lyziet V.
I can literally eat myself a bag of chocolate chips in a week! they're small enough to get the chocolate craving you need. it's doesn't melts too much, so they're perfect for baking.
Lindsay N.
I love these chocolate morsels! I like to melt them and then dip strawberries in to the melted chocolate & have chocolate covered strawberries! Delish!!
Candyce C.
I use the milk chocolate and white chocolate for sooooo many things! From cookies to stuffing/dipping fruit. From raspberries to strawberries
Rose C.
Webster , NY
Toll House chips are affordable, and they will get you by when you're in a pinch. However, these are not my favorite when I'm making chocolate chip cookies - they are a bit bitter in cookies.
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Coalinga, CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?