BY TOLL HOUSE #6 in Chocolate

• Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Buy on Walmart
jennie G.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
These morsels are so good I make chocolate chip cookies home made you can taste the difference!! Also I make them melted dipped in strawberries love these morsels!!!❤️
Stephanie L.
Turin, NY
Must have if your making chocolate chip cookies. These are the only chips I use when making cookies and they are the absolute best.
Jillian C.
Rohnert Park, CA
I love baking and creating things and these are always my go to. They have a great flavor and always add the right amount of sweetness I'm looking for.
Kendall B.
These morsels are the cornerstone to so many wonderful family recipes for baked goods! Perfect for cookies, brownies, or a little sweet snack
Joleah N.
Pensacola, FL
This is a trusted brand in my house that we use when baking or cooking in our home. My family loves Toll House Morsels in our chocolate chip cookies and other sweets.
Harli B.
How can anyone not love these? I love these chocolate chips in anything and everything! From cookies to chocolate fondue. These are definitely my go to chocolate chips!!!
Kristen B.
Manlius, NY
These are my go to chips for baking. I'll never use any other kind, the flavor and texture are great for any kind of treat! There even great as is right out of the bag.
Angela G.
Hartselle, AL
Love these....taste wonderful and so many uses. Use them in cookies and cakes, melt them to pour over things, use them in pancakes, or eat them by the handful straight out of the bag! YUMMY!
Sophia P.
Bloomington, IN
The best and only chocolate ship to use when making cookies! I'm a chocolate lover and have tried using fancier morsels but non compare to the original!
Katie C.
Corbin, KY
Toll House Morsels are great for cooking/ baking. I LOVE the mini morsels in pancake batter, and the bigger ones for melting as fruit/ pretzel dip, and in cookie dough.
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Coalinga, CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?