BY TOLL HOUSE #14 in Chocolate

• Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Camille M.
Macomb, MI
These have been a long time favorite! Best chocolate chip for baking/cooking with. You can't beat the texture, and no store brand can stand up to these. I will only use these for my baking needs.
Taylor S.
Smyrna, TN
These chocolate chips are perfect for any kind of dessert that you are trying to make. From chocolate chip cookies to Oreo balls they melt down perfectly.
Kristen H.
Sioux Falls, SD
It doesn't matter what I am baking, I always have to have these in the house just for a quick chocolate satisfaction! Any recipe that calls for this I am willing to try!
Lavon L.
Brooklyn, MD
I use Nestle toll house morsels for my side bakery business. I always get great feeback on the fresh taste of the chocolate chips. I have also been using these for making chocolate covered fruit, and always get great feedback
Angela G.
Hartselle, AL
Love these....taste wonderful and so many uses. Use them in cookies and cakes, melt them to pour over things, use them in pancakes, or eat them by the handful straight out of the bag! YUMMY!
Allison H.
These are the ONLY chocolate chips I bake with! They always have the best consistency for my chocolate chip cookies, never melting too much...staying just soft and gooey enough for my cookies!
Jennifer K.
Tastes great with everything. Affordable and the only brand ill use. Definitely could eat these plan but i tend to put them in cookies! Simply delicious!
Bianca L.
This is always in my house just in case of a 8 pm baking need.....ok craving. Not too sweet and melt perfectly in baking. Great size for tiny creations.
Liz M.
Custer, SD
These are so addictive! We have a huge bag in the pantry and I can't help myself sometimes I grab a whole handful and eat them! And they are great for pancakes and cookies. But obviously they aren't the healthiest snack...
Brianne S.
Saint johns, FL
Perfect for baking, I use these almost exclusively whenever a recipe calls for chocolate chips. They are the perfect tasting chocolate for any dessert!
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Coalinga, CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?