BY TOLL HOUSE #14 in Chocolate

• Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Diane C.
Mays Landing, NJ
The recipe on the bag is my favorite chocolate chip cookie recipe ever. These are so addicting, I can only make them once in a while to avoid gaining weight. So yummy!
Misty D.
Bloomingdale, GA
I never use any other chocolate chips. I bake out of my house as a side job and people tell me I have the best cookies around. I have used these in cakes and other bake good and the kids just love to eat them right our the bag.
Adriana M.
Houston, TX, TX
Whether baking chocolate chip cookies or topping a home made ice cream sundae, toll house morsels are the best to use. That rich sweet, but not to sweet creamy chocolate taste will make you melt.
L. C.
Fresno, CA
If I am not baking, I definitely can eat a handful of these as a snack. I prefer the original semi-sweet chocolate chips as oppose to the seasonal (i.e. Halloween chips) products. I find this product a must have for baking.
tabetha T.
I use these to make chocolate chip cookies for my grandchildren these are the best you can use these in cakes and Candy also and they are not a bad price
Alexis W.
I just made a chocolate strawberry oasis pie with these. They are wonderful and have a delicious taste. Great for all your baking needs. I also use as a little snack lol!
Sarah B.
Augusta, GA
I use Nestle semi-sweet morsels whenever I bake. I love adding them to cake-mix cookies to give it a great chocolate taste. They are also good with vanilla wafers and peanut butter. I definitely would recommend these to anyone!
Christina S.
These are the only chocolate chips I will buy, and the only recipe I will use for baking my cookies. I love having the milk chocolate on hand when I need to satisfy my sweet tooth. I also love adding them to my brownie mix.
Deanna O.
Porterville, CA
I love baking with Toll house because it gives cookies a better taste.I also put them with Vanilla Ice Cream and carmel sauce.Just love the two together.
Jasmine M.
Windham, NH
I have always used Toll House for my chocolate chips in baking. They don't get crunchy in the oven, and melt really nicely. They are also great if I just need a quick chocolate fix :)
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Coalinga, CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?