BY TOLL HOUSE #6 in Chocolate

• Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Jennifer S.
Milwaukee, WI
My kiddos love to help me in the kitchen. Their latest cooking craze is making pancakes and waffles. We love the quality of Toll House, and best is that my picky eaters love them! We have a blast cooking and baking together.
Jasmine M.
Windham, NH
I have always used Toll House for my chocolate chips in baking. They don't get crunchy in the oven, and melt really nicely. They are also great if I just need a quick chocolate fix :)
yuliya r.
Vineland, NJ
I don't know why but Toll House seems to be the best chocolate for baking goodies. Ive tried other hi brand chocolate and just not as good as toll house.
Alexis W.
I just made a chocolate strawberry oasis pie with these. They are wonderful and have a delicious taste. Great for all your baking needs. I also use as a little snack lol!
Jillian C.
College Station, TX
My mom always used Nestle Toll House chocolate chip cookies when I was growing up. But now that I am in charge of baking, I have found other brands that I like better. I would still use them if I didn't have my favorite chips.
tabetha T.
I use these to make chocolate chip cookies for my grandchildren these are the best you can use these in cakes and Candy also and they are not a bad price
Shannon D.
I have always baked with the Toll House morsels. They are nice, rich and creamy. I have found other brands that taste chalky and just don't hit the mark. I love using these in a new brownie recipe I stumbled upon recently.
Rebecca G.
Pineville, LA
When I think of these, I think of holidays. They are perfect for my coconut macaroons & my peanut butter balls. They melt easily & taste great. I'm a sucker for chocolate.
Camella B.
Barnwell, SC
My Top Ten Ways To Eat These

Eat out of bag
Throw them in pancake batter
Top cupcakes
Make cookies
Put in cheesecake
Make pudding parfaits
Top pecan pie with whip cream and chips
Ashley S.
Cutler Bay, FL
I love to bake with morsels. These are so easy to melt down to make chocolate covered strawberries or Oreos. I love buying these. Also there is an awesome reciepe on the back on the morsels for the best chocolate chip cookies!!
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Coalinga, CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?