BY TOLL HOUSE #14 in Chocolate

• Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Jillian C.
College Station, TX
My mom always used Nestle Toll House chocolate chip cookies when I was growing up. But now that I am in charge of baking, I have found other brands that I like better. I would still use them if I didn't have my favorite chips.
Amber M.
Valley Springs, CA
I always have a bag of these on hand, usually in the freezer. I throw them into lots of things just to make it a little extra special. Great to add to pancakes, milkshakes, waffles, I've even thrown a few in my morning coffee
Shannon D.
I have always baked with the Toll House morsels. They are nice, rich and creamy. I have found other brands that taste chalky and just don't hit the mark. I love using these in a new brownie recipe I stumbled upon recently.
Gillian F.
Amherst, MA
I prefer this brand to generic or Hersheys chips. Great chips add a moist, melty, chocolaty taste to your favorite baked goods. Especially good in banana walnut muffins!
Camella B.
Barnwell, SC
My Top Ten Ways To Eat These

Eat out of bag
Throw them in pancake batter
Top cupcakes
Make cookies
Put in cheesecake
Make pudding parfaits
Top pecan pie with whip cream and chips
Amy N.
Mount Prospect, IL
I love chocolate chip. chocolate chip ice cream, cookies, cake, pie, whatever. And I am sure to keep a bag of these at all times. I bring a few to work for a snack and make sure I have them available for all my baking needs!
Katie L.
Stow, OH
I love these. They are great for when I want to bake Chocolate Chip Cookies. And I'll admit, a couple of times I just snacked on them by themselves. They are THAT good!
jennifer r.
Seffner, FL
My all time favorite cooking/baking/snacking chocolate....you can always find them when you need them..and the paper usually has coupons for them and they go b1g1 often!
Ashlyn W.
Decatur, AL
I use these to make chocolate covered strawberries. They are really easy to melt on the stove and I have never had a problem with the chocolate burning.
Lauren E.
Love these little bit size chocolates!! You can do soo much with them! Like I personally like to use them to create a yummy snack by adding them in with almonds, and the dry cereal chex! So good!
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Coalinga, CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?