BY TOLL HOUSE #52 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

Ingredients :

• Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?202 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Kimberly e.
I can always trust and use nestle till house semi sweet chocolate morsels in any of my recipes requiring chocolate chips. You know the quality your getting and its always good. It happens to be the only chocolate chips I but period
HEATHER C.
Absolutely my favorite chocolate chips! These little morsels can be used in so many ways because of the delicious taste Nestle is and will Forever be my chocolate go too!
Dana R.
COLUMBUS, OH
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Now i know that most people use these to make cookies which is great. I love these on ice cream sundaes. These arent too sweet or hard. It adds a layer of flavor and consistency.
Lia T.
New Bern, NC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I am not a big sweet eater, however I do like chocolate once in a while. This product is great to use in baking cookies or adding to pancakes. They are reasonably priced and is much better than the regularly fully sweetened chips.
Carolina P.
Garden City, KS
Yum! I love eating these by themselves or even adding them to my pancakes! These do not compare to generic and are affordable as well! I try not to eat these all the time but when I do....... I almost indulge in the entire bag. 😁
Joanna C.
Turlock, CA
These are my go to chocolate chips for when im baking. Ive tried cheaper alternatives but they aren't as great tasting as these. I melt this and I also use them for cupcakes or chocolate chip cookies.
Alexandra S.
Colts Neck, NJ
This is the best brand of chocolate chips. They make chocolate chip cookies 10 times better. I always reach for them first when it need them for a recipe. You can buy them at any grocery store and they are reasonably priced. They are definitely repurchased worthy.
leah b.
Tacna, AZ
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I am a big baker and this is my favorite ingredient to work with! I have made around 4 recipes with this product. It gives a good amount of richness to cakes and brownies. The price range is different at the stores i go to, so it all depends where you like to get you ingredients.
Michele C.
My favorite! I use this for all of the deserts it actually gives an amazing taste! The price is fine because it is not that expensive. I would recommend this to anyone I know so if you like chocolate go ahead and give it a shot!
Brittany G.
Raleigh, NC
These are a staple in my pantry! My husband and I love pancakes on the weekends, and these are fun to add to the mix. They can go in trailmix, cookies, or just toss a handful back when you're sweet tooth needs satisfying!
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Wasco , CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?