BY TOLL HOUSE #14 in Chocolate

• Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Shakeela P.
Littleton, NC
This is my absolute favorite chocolate morsel to bake chocolate chip cookies with. I enjoy the real taste of the chocolate and these satisfy that taste. We use them for holiday cookie recipes and I would recommend .
Jocelyn C.
Donna, TX
Love to use these when I'm making some quick home s'mores! They taste great and you can use them with practically anything you're doing.. From cookies, to chocolate milk.. You name it. Great product for a great price
Erica A.
These chocolate chips are amazing ! But here's a tip, if you want your chocolate chip cookies to stand out, try using the Gheridelli chocolate chips. However, this bag is cheaper and just as delicious, I recommend !
mikayla n.
Peoria, AZ
So yummy! these can be found at pretty much any grocery store & cheap as well! they are great to mix in for pancakes, cookies, smoothies, and so many things!! best chocolate on the map, I would recommend to everyone
Abbigail S.
Wentzville, MO
These are the best chocolate chips ever! Good for snacks or melting for fondue! Also good for cupcakes and cookies! These aren't cheap tasting no flavor chips! These melt in your mouth and make your taste buds boom!
Katie C.
Minneapolis, MN
Simply delicious. I have tried a lot of other brands in my baking but these seem to be the most versatile. They work with any box recipe and any home made recipe. Definitely my go-to. Available at any grocery store.
Tara M.
Dayton, TX
These are my go to chocolate morsels when I'm baking. They are not overly sweet and bring that great amount of texture and melt with every bite. I would recommend these to anyone wanting to make the perfect dessert.
Steph H.
Really really really great for baking. I recently used these to make truffles. I could melt the chocolate easily as well as use them to make a ganache. Very versatile. Good quality chocolate and of course delicious.
Alyssa N.
I use these with the recipe included. My mother has always used these, she swears by the recipe. They're also great in pancakes and brownies. I buy them all the time for my baking days. I love these chocolate chips.
Sydni P.
Indianapolis, IN
Has to be my favorite chocolate chips. Sometimes I sneak a little into a cup and it is my favorite thing. These are amazing for cooking or just eating on your own. Super cheap and tasty so I highly recommend these.
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Coalinga, CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?