BY TOLL HOUSE #6 in Chocolate

• Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Jessica L.
Cicero, IL
I always use Nestle chocolate chips whenever I'm using a recipe that asks for them. My favorite is making a French Silk pie. Yum! They're really delicious!
Nichole S.
Quakertown, PA
I love these little morsels! They melt down nice and fast which makes for a nice chocolate coating over all sorts of goodies. Strawberries, pretzels, anything goes!!! Yum!
Kelly R.
Howell, NJ
Great for obvious things like baking, also good for making an impromptu snack mix. Walnuts, craisens and a handfull of these chips mixed in. All the yum, almost zero guilt!
Michele B.
Ft Riley, KS
These make the best chocolate chip cookies. They are great on ice cream to and when I need something sweet but don't want a candy bar, these do the trick.
Leah P.
Louisville, KY
These are the best chocolate chips. I am a Home Ec major and do lots of baking. When I have tried other brands of chocolate chips my bake goods just don't turn out the same. I swear by the cookie recipe on the back of the bag!
Karen h.
Mc Lean, VA
Best chocolate chips hands down my mother has been using these chips for as long as I can remember and just uses the recipe on the bag to make her cookies
Carmen B.
Colorado Springs, CO
I love using these chocolate chips on anything I bake. Whether it's a triple chocolate cake, cookies, pancakes in the morning, or quick s'mores. This is a delicious brand.
Alexandra C.
Winter Park , FL
These make the best chocolate chip cookies. I love how they hold their shape and texture after baking. They also make for great chocolate chip pancakes.
Enzie S.
Laguna Hills, CA
I love chocolate chip cookies with lots of chocolate chips. Toll House semi-sweet chocolate chips give you just the right texture and gooyiness. Love them!
Kristin S.
Mansfield, OH
I a, really picky when it comes to chocolate. These chocolate chips totally meet my expectations. They are great for baking but also a great go to for a little sugar fix!
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Coalinga, CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?