BY TOLL HOUSE #14 in Chocolate

• Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Becky E.
Earlville, IL
I have bought cheap brand morsels, it is not worth it! These melt easily and make a much better finished product. They are worth the higher price for sure.
amanda d.
Berlin Hts, OH
This is the only brand i buy whenever i am baking. no one compares to them. I have tired even more expensive brands but nothing seems to compare to the home feel of these.
Julie M.
Apple Valley, CA
I often use these chocolate chips when I make cookies. I add them to brownies. And at Christmas, they make the best fudge! I always have at least one bag in my cupboard.
Shayla L.
I can use these in many of my dishes. i like to make cookies pancakes. i also like to dip strawberries, bananas and cookies into the melted chocolate. i like to drizzle them on crepes. sometimes i like to just eat them for a snack.
Cheyenne C.
Murrells Inlet, SC
My favorite chocolate to bake with. I get the semi-sweet morsels. They are great to put in cake and cookies and great to melt to dip things in.
Carmen B.
Colorado Springs, CO
I love using these chocolate chips on anything I bake. Whether it's a triple chocolate cake, cookies, pancakes in the morning, or quick s'mores. This is a delicious brand.
Nelli K.
Spring , TX
These are perfect for baking! The quality is great and they melt beautifully to make the perfect ganache for my cakes & tarts! And the price is great too!
Dana M.
Charlotte, NC
I only use this brand when making chocolate chip cookies or holiday treats. It's easy to melt and bakes evenly. Highly recommend this product over any grocery store brand.
Megan K.
Cleveland, OH
I'm an avid baker. I just love the smell of freshly baked chocolate chip cookies in the oven. I will not use any other brand of chocolate chips. These are by far the best!
Dianne T.
Custer, MI
I love Toll House Morsels. They are amazing in pancakes, on top of a pile of ice cream, in a pudding cup, or just plain by themselves!
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Coalinga, CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?