BY TOLL HOUSE #6 in Chocolate

• Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Jessica C.
Miami Gardens, FL
Best for baking. Chocolate melts easily when trying to put on strawberries. They also make the best chocolate chip cookies. Wouldn't use any other brand!!
Steffi M.
Elk Grove, CA
Its a multitask kind of food. You can melt it and make chocolate covered strawberries or I put it in my pancake batter when i make pancakes. Also, i put in with my granola.
Dana M.
Charlotte, NC
I only use this brand when making chocolate chip cookies or holiday treats. It's easy to melt and bakes evenly. Highly recommend this product over any grocery store brand.
Megan A.
League City, TX
I love these for all my baking needs! They have the minis, peanut butter! Gahlee they are great, for muffins, cookies, pies, cakes. I'm telling you, these things are tasty!
Melesina V.
I use this brand every time I make cookies with my kids! They're excellent with other stuff too :) Sometimes I'll even eat a few by themselves when I want something sweet!
Kate A.
Augusta, ME
I ALWAYS have these in the cupbored. Being a mom, we don't always plan what we bake (or make) and these canbe used for thousands of ddifferent recipes! And they're yummy!
Shayna H.
I just used these tasty morsels to make home made chocolate chip cookies and i couldn't help but eat them out of the bag!! they're so good!! these are my all time favorite.
Sarah B.
Franklin, LA
Love love love these!! I add them to my chocolate chip cookies and brownies. I love adding extra chocolate chips to them. it makes them sooo much better.
Caitlyn H.
Toms River, NJ
The best chocolate for everything! Baking, on sundaes, in yogurt, as a snack alone. Hmm. Creamy milk chocolate with a delicious melt in your mouth flavor.
Nicole K.
Apache Junction, AZ
Love nestle chocolate ever since I was a little kid. Works great in all the baking I do. Great flavor also. My husband, son, friends, family all enjoy nestle chocolate
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Coalinga, CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?