BY TOLL HOUSE #14 in Chocolate

• Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Melody G.
Talihina, OK
Nestle is a brand you can trust. They taste delicious, melt well and work great in all your favorite recipes. We use them often when making cookies, pancakes, and waffles.
Bridget F.
Clifton Hts, PA
By far the best chocolate chips to use when making homemade chocolate chip cookies!! So yummy and keep shape while melting in your mouth.
Cerrisse W.
Saint George, UT
Nestle Chocolate chips is something I buy almost every time I am at the store. These are great for so many recipes. I usually make chocolate chip cookies or cake with them :)
Roxanne C.
Homestead, FL
Perfect for baking! Perfect balance of flavor, not too sweet, not bitter. And the best is that they are brand, so you know you are always getting the best quality available.
Esmeralda Z.
Waukegan, IL
I love these chocolate chips. Not only are they perfect in chocolate chip cookie and brownies, but they are good alone. I especially love to melt these! They are so perfect!
Jordan C.
Columbia, SC
ONLY chips i use for baking chocolate chip cookies. And they are great to snack on too! They have just enough sweetness to them, to not make the cookies taste like pure sugar!
Paula D.
Bronx, NY
Only chocolate chips i use i love them will always use these for my recipes I love the taste of them and they melt easy there perfect for cookies hands down
anne r.
Pittsburg, NH
I hope these never go away. I use these chips for a lot of deserts. there is always two bags of them in my cupboard. If i don't use them for cooking, I use them to snack on when i have craving for chocolate. Please don't ever go away.
Maggie L.
Vancouver , WA
Great for cakes and mKing desserts ! My kids love them!you can melt these and or perfect with chocolate chip cookies and all the perfect desserts
Leah D.
Butler, PA
These morsels are great for making any sort of cookie or brownie! They stay together when mixing and do not melt completely when they come out of the oven.
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Coalinga, CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?