BY TOLL HOUSE #14 in Chocolate

• Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?202 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Joanna W.
I love using these in baked goods. I also buy the mini ones and freeze them for snacks. If I'm buying baking chocolate chips, they're coming from Nestlé.
Lauren K.
La Habra, CA
These chocolates are the best for making chocolate chip cookies, pancakes, muffins..etc. They're not too sweet. They're the perfect semi-sweetness you need for your baking :)
Kayla M.
Christiansbrg, VA
These are my go to chips when making chocolate chip cookies and the recipe on the back is the best. I also will sometimes get them and nibble on a few to get my chocolate fix if I am trying to diet.
Melissa Z.
Cedar Lake, IN
These semi sweet morsels are my number one pick when it comes to baking cookies, cakes, and cupcakes... love adding them to cake for an element of surprise.
Liliana C.
Los Angeles, CA
Este chocolate me gusta para agregar a las galletas, es muy delicioso y facil de manejar.Creo tambien lo puedo usar para fundir y hacer fresas con chocolate
Emily M.
Atlanta, GA
These are the best chocolate chips out there. I use them as a staple in all my cooking! I like to mix the semi-sweet with the milk-chocolate chips when I bake cookies. Yum!
Alyssa J.
I love these! These taste so great and I use them for all of my recipes. Even if i just need a chocolate fix I grab a handful and chow down. Wouldn't ever get another brand.
Jennifer C.
Williamson, WV
Out of all the brands I have found Nestle makes the best. They are perfect to mix in all kinds of deserts. and not just the chocolate ones but all flavors.
Cesi R.
Coconut creek , FL
I love these little fellows, the fact that they are not too sweet makes them nice and ideal for snacking on a couple, i also love to bake with them, add them in my shakes and smoothies yummy best thing ever , everybody should try them!
Rebecca H.
Villa Park, IL
Love using this product it works wonders when melting chocolate or baking cookies. Delicious! I use these chocolate chips to make what I call snowman poop for the holidays!
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Coalinga, CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?