BY TOLL HOUSE #14 in Chocolate

• Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?202 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Buy on Walmart
I use these mostly as a snack in the evening, when I crave something sweet. I keep them in the freezer and pull them out when I want some. It doesn't take much to satisfy me because they are sweet. They keep very well in the freezer
Joanna W.
I love using these in baked goods. I also buy the mini ones and freeze them for snacks. If I'm buying baking chocolate chips, they're coming from Nestlé.
Lourdes R.
These are my second favorite chocolate chips to use when making cookies. they taste good and they aren't so sweet.it makes delicious chocolate chip cookies.
Brittany S.
Saint Petersburg, FL
My step-dad loves to bake and he uses Toll House semi-sweet morsels for everything. It tastes very good! You can these anywhere at grocery stores in the baking goods aisle!
Kierra W.
Allenhurst, GA
These are the only chocolate chips we use when we bake cookies from scratch. They melt so beautifully in your mouth when you're sneaking and eating some of the cookie dough.
Jennifer C.
Williamson, WV
Out of all the brands I have found Nestle makes the best. They are perfect to mix in all kinds of deserts. and not just the chocolate ones but all flavors.
Megan M.
Brooklyn, NY
I LOVE these things! They are perfect to bake with, and the recipe for chocolate chip cookies on the back is my go-to! Sometimes I'll just have a handful for dessert, why not?
Kristy A.
GRIFFITH, IN
These are the one and only chocolate chips I use in my baking. I've tried to use an off brand, but my kids instantly know when the cookies do not have any Nestle choc chips!
Roxanne C.
Homestead, FL
Perfect for baking! Perfect balance of flavor, not too sweet, not bitter. And the best is that they are brand, so you know you are always getting the best quality available.
Cerrisse W.
Saint George, UT
Nestle Chocolate chips is something I buy almost every time I am at the store. These are great for so many recipes. I usually make chocolate chip cookies or cake with them :)
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Coalinga, CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?