BY TOLL HOUSE

• Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?205 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Jenny C.
Eagan , MN
I don't think you can go wrong with this chocolate. you know it'll melt well, it'll cook well and it'll taste great. The cookie recipe is amazing also!
Sarah B.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
I love these morsels! I'm a huge fan of baking (especially cookies and cupcakes) and when I include chocolate chips... I always select Toll House! ❤️👍🏼
Fatima  D.
Oxnard, CA
I love using these chocolate chips when I make chocolate covered strawberries. I buy them at our local fresh and easy. It's not too sweet so I like it
Brittany M.
New Boston, MI
The only chocolate chips I will ever buy. I love mixing the milk, dark and white chocolate together! They're all so good, how can you choose just one?!
Chih G.
Alhambra, CA
If you love baking chocolate chip cookies then you have to try these chips. I always pick up a bag or two during the holidays for a last-minute baking.
Jessica L.
This is the only brand I will use for chocolate chips. I enjoy the chocolate and am familiar with the flavor. Why change something that works so well!
Chelsy C.
Streetman, TX
I used these with walnuts for a Christmas treat for my family, very good not too sweet and they are really easy to melt. I think they are a Must have
Jaime G.
Gilmanton, NH
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
These are very high quality considering how affordable they are! The chocolate melts perfectly in cookies and isn't overly sweet. Perfect for baking.
Amy S.
Roseville, MN
These are so good that not only do I cook with them, I also literally eat them straight right out of the bag! Great when you need that chocolate fix!
Dena H.
A staple for our kitchen. I remember making cookies when I was so young with my mother. Nothing compares to the smell of baking cookies or the taste.
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
Diana V.
Wasco, CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?

Walmart