BY TOLL HOUSE #14 in Chocolate

• Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Danielle W.
Delran, NJ
Nestle Toll House Morsels are the only chocolate chips I use to bake Chocolate Chip Cookies with. If you wrap your cookies in a paper towel and microwave them for 10 seconds, they taste as if they came right out of the oven, yummies!
Lifebyzen ..
I love how versatile these morsels are in baking and cooking! Perfect for baking cookies, cakes and pastries. Also, great when melted for chocolate sauce!
Jennifer A.
Laurens, SC
These are so easy to use by adding to a recipe I already have. My kids love chocolate chip pancakes or chocolate chip cupcakes the best. I am always looking for new recipes that I might can add these too to make it a little unique.
Tabitha D.
Gilbert, SC
I love to melt these morsels and dip fresh fruit, but I also love making homemade peanut butter cups to. With these chips it is so easy I love these so much.
Kierra W.
Allenhurst, GA
These are the only chocolate chips we use when we bake cookies from scratch. They melt so beautifully in your mouth when you're sneaking and eating some of the cookie dough.
Kristina K.
I love these little morsels. They have the right amount of sweetness. I use them in everything from chocolate chip muffins to canolli filling and pancakes.
Shanice L.
Las Vegas, NV
This is probably the best grocery store chocolate you can use for baking! I love using these especially for chocolate covered strawberries! Can also be used in cakes, cookies, etc. They have a great taste to them, and not too sweet :)
Roxanne C.
Homestead, FL
Perfect for baking! Perfect balance of flavor, not too sweet, not bitter. And the best is that they are brand, so you know you are always getting the best quality available.
Suzanne C.
Rosamond, CA
they make the best fudge it's the only product I use during the holidays fur making chocolate chip cookies it didn't leave that bitter taste either if you eat them raw
Connie L.
Brooklyn, NY
I use these to bake cookies or brownies and they are great! With all the other sugar you put into the mix when baking, they're not too sweet so it doesn't make your baked goods overly sweet and sugary
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Coalinga, CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?