BY TOLL HOUSE

• Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?205 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Emily P.
LEWIS CENTER, OH
My mom always baked with Nestle Toll House morsels and now I do the same. They have great recipes on the back of the bag that won't disappoint you!
Kate B.
Hawthorne, Ca
Best chocolate chips ever!! I use these in all of my baking recipes that call for chocolate chips. Melt perfectly and taste amazing every single time.
Leslie H.
Marietta, GA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Not just for cookies! I love having a sack of chocolate chips around just to snack on. Its great for trail mix as a topping for pancakes or muffins
Amandalee W.
Redlands, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I use this product all the time! I would say that it is one of my go to when I am making a baked good. It's creamy and always complements the flavors!!
Tiffany
cincinnati, OH
I buy these when i bake and cook they come in handy in cookies, bars, and even candy. I even melt them for hot chocolate and even alcoholic beverages.
Bri E.
Harrison, OH
The semi-sweet chocolate chips from Nestle are my absolute favorite. And then they came out with these for the holidays! My son absolutely loved them.
Chrissy T.
Rio Linda, CA
I've been baking and eating Toll House Chocolate Chip Cookies for as long as I can remember. They are the best and I'm never disappointed with a batch!
Shala H.
Lake Elsinore, CA
These are the absolute favorite chocolate chips on the market toll house just has the best foods I swear I love everything I've tried from their brand
Erica C.
These are wonderful for baking! Especially for melting them and drizzling them on fruits and pastries. My go to product when i need to bake a storm! :)
Madison B.
Lynnwood, WA
Can't go wrong with toll house chocolate chips. I've been using these as long as I have been baking. Best in chocolate chip cookies. Or by themselves!
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
Diana V.
Wasco, CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?