BY TOLL HOUSE #52 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

• Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?202 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Eva J.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These are super great!!! They are perfect for baking all kinds of treats, you can keep them as is, or you can melt them down. They are super affordable and I use them in almost every recipe is make. They pair perfect with brownies.
Carolina P.
Garden City, KS
Yum! I love eating these by themselves or even adding them to my pancakes! These do not compare to generic and are affordable as well! I try not to eat these all the time but when I do....... I almost indulge in the entire bag. 😁
Siena G.
Fort Worth, TX
Every single time i make anything with chocolate i use this product. Its my go to chocolate because its not pricey and it tastes amazing i highly recommend this chocolate and that you try make puppy chow with it
Alyssa Y.
These are my favorite chocolate chips to buy. They have a great flavor, and melt well. I can find them anywhere for a reasonable price. I have tried several other brands, and these are right at the top of the list.
Jamie A.
Who doesn't love this classic? The only chocolate chip cookie recipe I use is the one on the back of this bag! They're always also a go to around Christmas time when I making candies. I buy them again and again and never think to buy the storebrand!
HEATHER C.
Absolutely my favorite chocolate chips! These little morsels can be used in so many ways because of the delicious taste Nestle is and will Forever be my chocolate go too!
Kitty H.
These are my favorite to use in the kitchen. You don't need fancy chocolate this is the best you can get for the price. The bag can be tricky to open with your hands though, have a knife ready!
Sam D.
Yassss, these are so good! I keep these around for the basic cooking adventures, but also to add to my pancakes or even melt down for dipping! Way better than Hershey's.
Angela F.
Madison, WI
Nestle's semi-sweet morsels are a staple in my kitchen pantry. From cookies to pancakes, the recipe possibilities are endless. Love adding the morsels along with caramel and walnuts to a brownie mix for added chocolately goodness.
Kendall L.
Richlands, NC
Used these to make some delicious homemade chocolate chip cookies. They were creamy and the chocolate was perfect without being to rich. This is usually the only brand I will buy. I totally buy this at least once a month.
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Wasco , CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?