BY TOLL HOUSE #6 in Chocolate

• Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?202 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Samantha S.
Omg I freaking love these. These chocolate chips are so versatile. You could use them from making chocolate cookies to making a Starbucks double chocolate frappé. They are perfect combination of sweet and goodness!!!
Morgan D.
West Mifflin, PA
The best chocolate chips hands down. There are some things I'm willing to go off brand, but these aren't one of them. They're a little more expensive but worth every penny! I always encourage my friends to try these!
Danielle M.
These morsels are the perfect size for baking!! Their size makes it easy to melt or add to any dessert dishes. I love the chocolate taste and they always are a perfect addition to my desserts. I would recommend them.
Amy P.
Pembroke, NH
Sweet Tooth Expert
Are there any other chocolate chips? These are the only ones we ever used in my house growing up, and now as an adult, they are the chips that I grab automatically at the store. They are delicious and melt perfectly!
Danielle M.
My go too chocolate craving snack!
I purchase the dark chocolate and keep in freezer. Anytime I want chocolate I take a small handful and munch! ;) great for baking as well! I love the taste of these chocolate chips!
Leela I.
These bake really well and cookies or bread. Do you store very well in the refrigerator as well. I like to melt some to eat with brie cheese and grapes. Overall a good brand of chocolate chips. I definitely recommend
Brittany J.
El Paso, Tx
I love baking especially around the holidays. You can use these chocolate chips for just about anything. I love them for making chocolate chip cookies or even melting them to make a chocolate sauce. Highly recommend.
Rachel G.
Savannah, GA
Sweet Tooth Expert
This is my go to when baking or even for a sweet snack. When snacking I like the dark chocolate. Baking I'll use milk chocolate for anything "chocolate covered". I've also used in making from scratch brownies. YUMMY!
Karyn K.
New Orleans , LA
Sweet Tooth Expert
I prefer #Toll #House Morsels over any other brand of #chocolate #chips. They are #delicious and have a great consistency. The are worth the higher price to me because it is just that good of a product. #GoGetYouSome
Isabel ❤.
Sweet Tooth Expert
I love using these to bake they melt so easily so it's great for so many recipes. I use them in pancakes, cupcakes, to melt and use as a topping, really anything. They are so sweet, u can even eat them by themselves.
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Coalinga, CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?